Walking Down The Halbeath Road

We're not a big club. To suggest we're a bigger club than anyone in the Premiership is total garbage.

Are you seriously suggesting the likes of Hamilton, Ross County and St Johnstone would be getting our crowds at this level of football?

I know we're a million miles away from being a Premiership club, yet in terms of our fan support i have always viewed us being a similar sized club to the likes of Falkirk, Motherwell and St Mirren.

We're not a big club. To suggest we're a bigger club than anyone in the Premiership is total garbage.

It's a fact that we have a bigger fan base than Ross County, St. Johnstone, ICT, Hamilton, Partick Thistle.

Just because we get relatively high crowds doesn't mean we're a big club. Being a 'big club' is about so much more than how many fans you have.

Think you edited your post slightly while i was responding.

Right then, what makes Ross County a bigger club than Dunfermline?

They play in a higher league against a higher level of opposition. They can attract a higher level of player. They are far more visible than us. They get far more media coverage. Their youth system is far superior to ours.

They play in a higher league against a higher level of opposition. They can attract a higher level of player. They are far more visible than us. They get far more media coverage. Their youth system is far superior to ours.

You have to be trolling with this but to dissect your post.

First point: They also play at a higher level than Rangers, are they a bigger club than Rangers?

Your next two points about media coverage and attracting better quality players are obvious because they are at the higher level.

Finally, if their youth setup is far superior to ours then why does our development squad regularly destroy theirs?

When Leishman took us back to the Premier League, did we have the 3rd highest average attendance in Scotland that season? Can anyone confirm this? Noticed it on Wikipedia (I know) but wouldn't have thought we would top Aberdeen, Hibs or Hearts.