Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Anyone booing a player at an event or criticising the manager picking up his kids from school are complete weapons.

However a football forum is fair game and i don't think its unreasonable to suggest that we can do better than him. I've certainly seen some better right backs playing for the opposition this season.

Anyone booing a player at an event or criticising the manager picking up his kids from school are complete weapons.

However a football forum is fair game and i don't think its unreasonable to suggest that we can do better than him. I've certainly seen some better right backs playing for the opposition this season.

Possibly. You do realise that's a whole lot different from saying someone is "utter garbage" eh?

Replay the Morton highlights and then tell me he isn't completely incompetent at defending.

We can do far, far better than this and hopefully we will next season. There's over a dozen games where he's been absolutely terrible and sent off twice.

A few good crosses or set pieces don't make up for lack of pace, skill, positional awareness and strength.

This is a football forum and discussion is open to all points of view, nobody said that he should be booed or abused in public so stop being completely over dramatic in order to character assassinate or win petty battles. I read lots of posts from other fans and he hasn't been mentioned once as a decent player or standout. One or two people share a joke in jest and suddenly it's flappy flappy time and finger pointing point scoring again.

It's utterly pathetic.

As an outsider looking in I took great interest in the pars Boards statements, it mentions that a loss of £250000 this season yet are still going to operate with virtually a full time squad next season, just say they miss out next season as well ?are they going to go begging to the Pars fans again!

As an outsider looking in I took great interest in the pars Boards statements, it mentions that a loss of £250000 this season yet are still going to operate with virtually a full time squad next season, just say they miss out next season as well ?are they going to go begging to the Pars fans again!

That's exactly what my thoughts as well

Fair comment, which is why it is important the board continue to be open and honest. The loss was funded through cash we had from the previous season. That cannot be done again at the same level as the board stated and have indicated the full time squad will be reduced by about 6 players. We currently have 10 full time players under contract for next season. So say those six cost on average £20k each then that is £120k saved, and there was the one off cost this season resolving the pitreavie situation. Which means the club will be going into the coming season working with a small lost of around £50k probably. If we fail to get promoted then I am sure the full time squad will be reduced further.

Just in case people don't know, we have a supporters lifeline fund that has 1000 fans in it contributing money monthly. This fund contributes over £15k a month to the club and is the only reason we are able to continue full time in all likelihood.

I'll accept maybe he performed better over the last couple of months as I haven't been to many games. However, in almost every game I've seen him he's looked way out of his depth. Obviously his confidence has taken a knock due to the criticism but it's the manager's fault for playing him when we clearly had a better option sitting on the bench. Williamson is one of the most promising players I've seen at EEP in years and his development has been hampered because Ross Millen is seen as a better option? No wonder fans are frustrated.

I agree with a lot of people on here about players, the state of the club and performances. But if Ross Millen is now considered to be the accepted standard of player at Dunfermline then we really are struggling. Talk about diminished expectations.

Edit to add- There are plenty of other players whose performances this season deserve to see them chucked. Falkingham, Geggan have both been major disappointments as well.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Possibly. You do realise that's a whole lot different from saying someone is "utter garbage" eh?

Well by the same degree i can hardly see where i "slaughtered" the boy either.

Anyways, there's been a bit of movement with the manager odds. Bollan is now joint favourite with Aitken @ 3/1, while Adams and Campbell's odds have shortened to 4/1 respectively.

The likes of Crawford, Johnston and Young have drifted out.

I don't want Dick Campbell anywhere near the club. It would be a truly abysmal appointment and a deeply disappointing one. In fact it would anger me considerably.

Yeh it wouldn't be an appointment that i would want either.

Kicking myself a bit that i never put money on Bollan yesterday. Keeping a close eye on the Rovers manager odds as well and there's three clear favourites for the job; Adams, Bollan and Pressley, with a considerable gap to the rest.

Have we ever been both looking for a new manager at the same time before?

I don't want Dick Campbell anywhere near the club. It would be a truly abysmal appointment and a deeply disappointing one. In fact it would anger me considerably.

It would anger me considerably more !!

It would anger me considerably more !!

Well go have a word with him and convince him it's a bad move if he's having any ideas about it.

Tell him if he came back to East End as manager I'd shite in his bunnet.

Edited by DA Baracus