Walking Down The Halbeath Road

What was the Pars fans overall thoughts for Barrowman? Finished or was Potter playing him wrong?

In my opinion he's finished and did next to nothing for us in the first half of the season. Will he be kept on for next year?

What was the Pars fans overall thoughts for Barrowman? Finished or was Potter playing him wrong?

In my opinion he's finished and did next to nothing for us in the first half of the season. Will he be kept on for next year?

Don't want to sound harsh after him only being here a few short months but he looks way out it. Whether that was down to poor management or not is a different matter but I wouldn't be in a hurry to keep him on.

I think next season having Moffat playing off the last defender with a decent striker beside him would be decent. Moffat is a good player, he's a had a horror season in terms of goals due to little to no confidence and hopefully Johnston can get the best out of him.

Hopefully Williamson will get a full season so no real need to keep Millen.

Yep, good plan. Only have one player for each position. Can't see any massive flaws in that whatsoever. Not one.

I'd love to see Gibson back at East End. He's a good player and we've missed that sort of creativity, especially with Williamson being out for so long.

It would also delight me to see the pathetic pussy coward fans in our support cry about it.

The club need all the supporters they can get, especially if they keep making daft decisions with the budget. Obviously I wouldn't refuse to buy a ST because of any one player, don't be so dense.

Why make such a moronic comment then?

ETA: What daft decisions with the budget? Sometimes I think you can't get any more clueless but then you go and spectacularly prove me wrong.

Edited by GordieBoy80

The club need all the supporters they can get, especially if they keep making daft decisions with the budget. Obviously I wouldn't refuse to buy a ST because of any one player, don't be so dense.

Why say it then, other than to draw attention to yourself & try to look important?

Why make such a moronic comment then?

ETA: What daft decisions with the budget? Sometimes I think you can't get any more clueless but then you go and spectacularly prove me wrong.

Budgeting for cup runs.

Having such a big squad.

Budgeting for cup runs.

Having such a big squad.

Wasn't a stretch to expect one more round considering we were 2-0 up at 80 minutes gone.

Squad is getting trimmed this season, wasn't a stupid decision to have a big squad imo. It was a gamble that didn't pay off.

We expected to lose around £250k this season and that's more or less on target, being on target with the budget isn't being stupid.