Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I am guessing one of the new wankers sorry admin on dafc.net is dave lemon otherwise known as Groovydave.

The only reason I say this is because I was booted of the website 2 weeks ago despite the fact I didn't even have a yellow card. I have emailed them over 300 times and yet no reply.

Stupid twat got me mixed up with my kid brother who is 7 years younger than me.

Phukwit.

I am guessing one of the new wankers sorry admin on dafc.net is dave lemon otherwise known as Groovydave.

The only reason I say this is because I was booted of the website 2 weeks ago despite the fact I didn't even have a yellow card. I have emailed them over 300 times and yet no reply.

Stupid twat got me mixed up with my kid brother who is 7 years younger than me.

Phukwit.

I'm guessing you're wrong. He is currently on a red card and dot net admin are allowed to flout the site rules without reprisals.

ETA: It's easy enough to start an alias account on there...

So I've heard.

Edited by GordieBoy80

Why do folk still use .net? Brian still runs it despite pretending otherwise. I've had a look on there and if anything it's worse. Many of the folk who post on there are atrocious flanges who have deluded themselves that we're a huge club and who roll out pathetic excuses (the pitch! the ref! our players were hacked! etc) for a loss or draw as well as displaying breathtaking arrogance.

It's awful stuff to read. Also cards on a football forum? Laughable. Tears about swearing? Ludicrous

Posted this on the match thread;

" MAC isn't even on the bench! :lol:

He's either injured or a monumental knob who should be punted ASAP"

Anyone have any idea what the chat is?

Been struggling all week apparently. I suspect there is something deeper though.