Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just back from the Norrie night at the Carnegie Hall. Really well organised and a touching tribute to Norrie.

Ian McCall and Dick Campbell were hilarious!

Ian McCall "when I heard everyone saying Norrie was a great ball player I said what f&cking Norrie were you watching!"

:lol:

John Fraser from Valleyfield get nutmegged by Norrie and tells him "dae that again and I'll stab ye" Norrie tells him "that's it that's the spirit we want wee man".

Amazing the impact one man from a club like ours had on everyone he met. Sad to hear about John Watson and I hope he gets better soon.

Feel much closer to the club since Masterton left, it feels more like those great days again.

What illness has John Watson? Edited by PRS

mikedafc the club does not have any direct ties regarding dafc.net but there is some cross over with it being the fans most popular site. But this week on there has made both sinister and unpleasant reading, I don't want the club associated with that kind of stuff. The site should be closed for the time being. There is alternatives like here and theParsClub which I now use.

mikedafc the club does not have any direct ties regarding dafc.net but there is some cross over with it being the fans most popular site. But this week on there has made both sinister and unpleasant reading, I don't want the club associated with that kind of stuff. The site should be closed for the time being. There is alternatives like here and theParsClub which I now use.

It should be closed forever

He has taken a mini stroke.

Wish him a speedy recovery. Had many a post match pint with him, Norrie and Jim Bowie in Edinburghs Cafe Royale in the 80s. Not just a great player but a smashing person as well.

Was speaking to McCall in bar during interval. He was claiming we've tapped up 3 of his players.

Either talking pish or said players are playing him like a fiddle.

Is Docherty out of contract with them? He's a great player.

Yeah, he was one of the players mentioned along with McLachlan and Devlin.

You mean Gerry McLauchlan? Suppose he'd give you different options but wouldn't take him tbh. Devlin and Docherty would be fantastic additions should we go up to the Championship.

Aye, I'm sure McCall is going to disclose this

information to a random fan. Seems legit.

I have to agree with this point.

However it would be no surprise if teams were looking at the aforementioned Ayr players