Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Jimmy85 said:

I've never understood the outrage over pitch invasions, they're fucking magnificent. 

If you can't get your mates to do it, do it your-fuckin-self. With a banner of course, then enter the boozer later on in the night like a fuckin BOSS.

Well. When it comes to what happens at East End I could tell stories. I'm no Enid Blyton but I can spin a yarn, drunk or not drunk.

This might come as a surprise but even I've been a bellend at East End. Fitbaw is absolutely spiffing for making an anus of yourself.

10 hours ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Was about to refute this but then realised who the poster was.

Carry on.

Every month the sfa put a list of players available for loan he has been on it the last 2 months . Due to others leaving the club and his mid week hat-rick that might change. I do expect to see him on the bench this weekend 

Bold of AJ (and credit to Steven Mill for asking him) about the importance of the next four games. It's so easy for managers to fob you off with "take one game at a time" but this could be a real make or break spell. Playing the top four could leave us down with St Mirren or we could stick ourselves right into the (good) playoff spots. With the Moff in our side anything is possible. 

Spot on about the Moff, Shandon. 

I am happy with the attacking aspect of our team, but would like to see us stop conceding quite so easily. Imo, a seasoned RB would help in a huge way. I'm sure we all hope big Nat remains injury free, but it wouldn't hurt to get another Nat type player in the squad to cover. 

Cash will of course dictate players coming and going, but it's our defence that needs sorted first and foremost as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by P475

2 hours ago, P475 said:

Spot on about the Moff, Shandon. 

I am happy with the attacking aspect of our team, but would like to see us stop conceding quite so easily. Imo, a seasoned RB would help in a huge way. I'm sure we all hope big Nat remains injury free, but it wouldn't hurt to get another Nat type player in the squad to cover. 

Cash will of course dictate players coming and going, but it's our defence that needs sorted first and foremost as far as I'm concerned. 

For the most part we have recently stopped conceding goals so easily. Why do you think a RB would help? Have goals come from that area, and if so what goals?

For the most part we have recently stopped conceding goals so easily. Why do you think a RB would help? Have goals come from that area, and if so what goals?

Nothing recently but Andy Geggan isn't good enough at right back. Even Gary Harkins had him turned inside out and the c**t's about 50.

Falkirk and Raith away, Ayr home,Falkirk home and Alloa away. 

None of our right backs look comfortable against anyone of pace or trickery. Martin seems more comfortable in the centre. 

Its a problem but we can stick a band aid on it with two semi decent defenders who at least get stuck in and hope that the centre backs mop things up.

Was hoping to get the purchase of the Falkirk tickets sorted out online there. Had the problems registering, tried to report it so they could sort it for me and the Contact Us form doesn't work "There were errors processing your submission"

Then I find out we can just buy at the office, which just shut. Argghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Need to make two trips to EEP tomorrow.

Was hoping to get the purchase of the Falkirk tickets sorted out online there. Had the problems registering, tried to report it so they could sort it for me and the Contact Us form doesn't work "There were errors processing your submission"
Then I find out we can just buy at the office, which just shut. Argghhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Need to make two trips to EEP tomorrow.

Can you buy tickets at the shop? This is confusing as frck

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm not saying that it's down the right we are conceding , and a purpose built RB can only be an improvement wouldn't you say? 

Geggs is doing a job there, but I'd like to see a RB playing at RB. 

what he was capable of while playing for a good team.

Got any highlights of his time at Hearts? Playing for the third best team in the country, scored 4 goals in 32 games with 2 of those being penalties?

Nicky Clark bawed your dad.