Sniper Elite v2

Hedgie

It is VERY good.

The X-Ray Kill cam makes it even better. You can see the round piercing organs, breaking bones/teeth etc. :D

Getting this sent through from Lovefilm due to this x-ray kill cam, im a sucker for that kind of thing.

The novelty does wear off quickly and underneath its not a particularly great game. Disappointing.

Thats why ive went down the LF route with this one as i know it'l be getting sent back in a weeks time.

• 3 years later...

Just picked this up, quite enjoying it so far although it is pretty difficult.

For a stealth game it is very hard to remain undetected, as soon as you fire a shot every enemy in the area seems to know exactly where you are. I get they would probably know your general direction from the sound of the shot but its a  bit unrealistic that they know exactly where you are straight away, especially in built up areas where the sound of a gunshot would bounce around.

I'll probably stick it out though and finish it, might take me about a year though as I only got through the tutorial mission and the first real mission in about 3 hours last night.

Determined to stick with this one as the last few games I've played, Max Payne 3, Evil Within and Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising have been binned after about an hours play. I will probably go back to The Evil Within but the other two have been traded.

Archived