If you inherited WWE tomorrow

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4) Give each show it's own set design. Remember RAW's huge tron/black curtain/scaffolding combo and SD with its oval tron, oval scaffold shit (see below)

1999_WWF_Smackdown_%2528WWE%2529.jpg

Now both just look exactly the same and quite frankly bore me.

I recall the big fist in one of the Smackdown games and you could climb up it and jump off. That was amazing!

I would fire Daniel Bryan.

I hope (and think) he might win the title on Sunday. Will we see a SOL-esq explosion from you? smile.gif

That would be one of the worst things in the history of wrestling. Matt Hardy is a mess now and Jeff isn't great anymore either.

I don't get all the clamouring to leave PG. I think we already have, we've seen more intentional blood in the past month than the last few years combined. Most of the Rock and Cena's pre-Mania promos were most definitely not PG.

Its not just a blood thing

I hope (and think) he might win the title on Sunday. Will we see a SOL-esq explosion from you? smile.gif

You won't see any breakdown from me, i'll just be disappointed with the direction that the WWE is heading if that turns out to be the case.

Bring back Chyna so she can beast into all these crappy Diva's and smother them with her massive bollocks :ph34r:

Bring back the old belt designs, Hardcore, European, Lightweight, and bin the USA one. Matt Hardy is too busy trying to dodge jail these days to come back, anyways he has another fake suicide to plan. Hardcore 24/7 was amazing, good ol Elroy aka Crash Holly being chased everywhere for that belt. Steve Blackman/Shane Mcmahon for the hardcore was one of the great matches of the time i thought.

Bring back JR and finally get that Michael Cole to f**k, he still bores the f**k out me :lol: I watched my first Raw this morning for about 2 years, and seeing as i stopped watching regularly in 2003 when it started going w**k, i was disapointed at how crappy it is currently.

Bring back JR and finally get that Michael Cole to f**k, he still bores the f**k out me :lol: I watched my first Raw this morning for about 2 years, and seeing as i stopped watching regularly in 2003 when it started going w**k, i was disapointed at how crappy it is currently.

JR has been passed it for about 2 or 3 years. He cant call big time matches the way he used to. The Undertaker vs HHH at both this year and last years Wresltemania proved that.

Its not just a blood thing

I didn't say it was, that and the language(Triple H's use of the word "crap" a lot tonight demonstrates this, not sure what else as I'm currently watching it) says to me that they're not a PG product anymore. I fell out of it for a while but there seems to be a lot more use of weapons and stuff than I recall a year or so ago, things that would get censored if it were on during the day, which wouldn't happen to PG products.

JR has been passed it for about 2 or 3 years. He cant call big time matches the way he used to. The Undertaker vs HHH at both this year and last years Wresltemania proved that.

This. Anytime he has come back, he's made a lot of mistakes. I'd get Lawler and Booker T to f**k if I were revamping the commentary. I'd probably have Cole and Joey Styles on Raw and Josh Matthews and Matt Stryker on Smackdown.

I didn't say it was, that and the language(Triple H's use of the word "crap" a lot tonight demonstrates this, not sure what else as I'm currently watching it) says to me that they're not a PG product anymore. I fell out of it for a while but there seems to be a lot more use of weapons and stuff than I recall a year or so ago, things that would get censored if it were on during the day, which wouldn't happen to PG products.

This. Anytime he has come back, he's made a lot of mistakes. I'd get Lawler and Booker T to f**k if I were revamping the commentary. I'd probably have Cole and Joey Styles on Raw and Josh Matthews and Matt Stryker on Smackdown.

Blasphemy! Its all about good ol JR and the King, i cant honestly picture the WWE without them!

Even though I had little time for him as a wrestler, I'd like to see Road Dogg given a shot on colour commentary. He seems like a funny and knowledgeable guy on Are You Serious?

After watching "Are you serious?" Today, I second this, he was surprisingly knowledgable and entertaining, he and the other guy are a great double act.

1337073169[/url]' post='6238375']

I mean the likes of mad things like circumcisions to Val Venus fro kaientai etc. not specifically that of course but these sort or things that were funny compared to Ryder not getting the girl of his dreams makes me reminiscent sad.gif

• 1 month later...

I had a mate up last night and she mentioned that they should bring back ecw and have tnt/heat as a seperate brand so it becomes meaningful and not a cheap, tacky show. I would bring back the hardcore championship split those not in the cruiserweight division into intercontinental and United States championship divisions and I would only have the one main championship instead of the two

JR was brilliant at Wrestlemania, and give him a couple of weeks to get back into the swing of things and he'd easily be the best commentator WWE have and he's the only one that can bounce off Jerry Lawler.

Off the top of my head, I would change the following:

First of all I would sack that Tensai who is stinking and then sack the person who thought it was a good idea to give him a contract.

I would also bring back JR.

I would also make Orton a heel.

I would remove one of the top belts.

I would push Ziggler to the top, have him retain one of the belts for a while, mainly have him in the main event scene at all times.

I would demand that Santino is removed from his belt and put back down the pecking order, I would also demand that he creates a new finisher and ends this cobra shite.

I would put a lot of effort into the tag team division, I know HHH tried but did he really try enough? Surely it can be saved?

I would change the entrance set up, screens, ramps and stuff, basically have it looking the way it used to look.

There are many more..........

I would have John Cena and Randy Orton as a Heel Tag Team, with them being managed by Vince McMahon (or Triple H possibly?) with their gimmick being based upon how they’re seen in real life, as the Golden Boys of WWE. Cena would hold the World Heavyweight Title and Orton would hold the WWE Title. They would also be the WWE Tag Team Champions, which would bring prestige back to the Tag Team titles.

This would open up a lot of possibilities, as it would enable Orton and Cena to feud against current or former superstars who were overlooked by WWE Management, due to the company’s reliance on Orton and Cena. Some examples could be the likes of Batista and Mr Anderson, with Batista being annoyed that he wasn’t given the same opportunities as Cena, even though he was just as much of a draw. Mr Anderson could feud with Orton over his firing and you could even have CM Punk being pissed that even though he was the WWE Champion for several months, he was never seen as the face of the company.

I would also hire Samoa Joe and put him alongside other young talents such as Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Wade Barrett etc who could each try to overrule the Cena/Orton faction and by doing so, they would become massive superstars.

After watching "Are you serious?" Today, I second this, he was surprisingly knowledgable and entertaining, he and the other guy are a great double act.

The little digs they have at things like Shane Doglas working at Target and Matt Hardy's online videos are brilliant.

Archived