Guest bernardblack

Reckon the talent would stay in NXT if instead of being put to the main roster with (I'm assuming) an increased wage. Just got the wage increase and stayed?

With the rumours of the next crew to get the call ups, there's a chance of a few getting overshadowed on the main roster etc

Ricochet is a flyer in the mould of Neville although I'd say he's better. Not had much of a character to speak of. EC3 is Ethan Carter III, kayfabe family member of Dixie Carter in TNA. Improved a great deal and is probably a good signing. Despite the name being a nod to it, nobody seems to give a toss about the daft Dixie Carter stuff anymore.

On 02/04/2018 at 08:19, forameus said:

Do they vacate the titles or just slot Cole in there for something to do? For some reason I can't stand Kyle O'Reilly's face, and Fish is just...meh.  

Seems Cole is pulling double duty on Saturday. Triple Threat tag team match and six man ladder match.

Sore yin!

13 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

I imagine that they'll limit what he does in the tag match which won't be hard.

Could fit his chicken-shit heel character too.  Shame though, as they usually book very, very good tag matches, and I can see this one being sacrificed a little for the ladder match.

Still, fucking hell this is going to be a good show.

Not going to watch this live so will watch tomorrow when I get up. 

I fully expect it to be incredible and to be the best NXT show ever.

I'm a huge Johnny Wrestling fan now and think he's the best natural babyface in all of wrestling and could be huge (a successor to Daniel Bryan; I think he's that good; also Ciampa is also fucking brilliant).

Also Almas, since his 'serious' turn, has been immense and should be on the main roster. He's brilliant and has amazing potential. Black also should be on the main roster because he's awesome and a believable badass (due to him being that in real life).

Also AOP are surely going up. They've done all they can in NXT 

Edited by DA Baracus