Just now, DA Baracus said:

Another new champ!

It's almost impossible to boo Gargano. He just oozes babyface-ness, even when he's a heel.

I really hope they don't make Ricochet go to 205. He'd be wasted there.

If Ricochet isn't one of the top guys in the next two years, they are definitely doing something very wrong.

This guy is and has, everything.

25 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

If Ricochet isn't one of the top guys in the next two years, they are definitely doing something very wrong.

This guy is and has, everything.

Agreed.

20 minutes ago, FifeArab said:

Ricochet Is phenomenal. Totally unbelievable.

Congrats Gargano, he finally has a singles title.

Also agreed.

Anyway, Bazler vs Belair was a bit meh. Bazler is a decent enough heel because she's so believable since she's legitimately hard, but at this time she needs a more experienced wrestler to guide her in ring. Belair is a definite future star but she isn't experienced enough to carry someone who in turn isn't experienced.

I fucking adore Ciampa. He is amazing. 

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Tommy End as well but Ciampa is just 'ooooooooooooft'

Both these guys will stoat into the upper card of either Raw or Smackdown, no even a fucking question.

Edited by djchapsticks

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I fucking adore Ciampa. He is amazing. 

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Tommy End as well but Ciampa is just 'ooooooooooooft'

Both these guys will stoat into the upper card of either Raw or Smackdown, no even a fucking question.

I'm with you on Ciampa. He was easily the best heel in WWE last year by a long way. Black is brilliant as well, but think he'd be a much better heel.

However I don't share your optimism about them on the main roster. I totally agree that both should in the upper card but just look at how NXT call ups have been handled on the main roster.

Very good main event.

Tag match was my highlight though.

Black is surely done with NXT. He needs to be on the main roster. I can see him feuding with Gargano until Mania (since it was Johnny who attacked him) but he's surely outgrown NXT.

Edited by DA Baracus

Tag title match and Ricochet vs Gargano were exceptional. Main event was very good but lacked a little something to take it to the next level. That being said, Ciampa might already be my favourite NXT Champion. 

I skipped the Riddle match as I simply don't care at this point. Also Shayna Baszler is a wonderful heel but some of her matches don't quite click right for me. As has been mentioned previously you do get left with a bit of "meh" feeling afterwards.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm with you on Ciampa. He was easily the best heel in WWE last year by a long way. Black is brilliant as well, but think he'd be a much better heel.

However I don't share your optimism about them on the main roster. I totally agree that both should in the upper card but just look at how NXT call ups have been handled on the main roster.

Yeah....replace the word 'will' with 'should' and you have a more accurate picture of what I meant.

I thought it was quite strange that Bobby Fish came out holding the award but then went to the back again. You would think as the heel team UE would take use of the extra man at ringside. Also special mention to Ricochet and Gargano possible match of the year contender already

Some match that! Sadly doesn't look like it did too well on the numbers but I suppose it’s still hard to get folk to switch to a streaming service at a Superbowl party. I enjoyed it but. 

All 6 of those guys should go to the top.