With the main event result & with the rest of the stable not holding any titles either could we see UE being called up to debut on Raw this week?

Have Cole go after Balor's IC title (he's beating Lashley at WM) with the rest of UE running through the tag division to get to The Revival at next Raw PPV.

I watched takeover tonight, fantastic.

Dream v Riddle was excellent. Dream Is fantastic, Riddle is a different kind of excellent. I’d like to see more of them 2.

The end of Gargano v Cole was excellent, could’ve went each way. I don’t want to see the undisputed era split up but I think it’ll go that way.

1 hour ago, FifeArab said:

I watched takeover tonight, fantastic.

Dream v Riddle was excellent. Dream Is fantastic, Riddle is a different kind of excellent. I’d like to see more of them 2.

The end of Gargano v Cole was excellent, could’ve went each way. I don’t want to see the undisputed era split up but I think it’ll go that way.

They’ll get a run on the main roster surely.

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

The third fall of Gargano/Cole salvaged what was to that point a really fucking boring match. I was close to just turning it off and dismissing it as a pile of shite but stuck with it and I'm glad I did.

You already said that yesterday, no-one bit. 

Guest bernardblack

The main event was absolutely outstanding. Really liked Cole rapping ASAP on the second fall to conserve energy etc

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!

What a fucking show. Incredible. Tag opener was ridiculously good. Emotional at the end with Black and Ricochet, who were both massively over, saying goodbye.

Dream vs Riddle was really good. Nice placing on the card after the mental opener.

Dunne vs Walter was a brilliant slow burner, with some absolutely mental bumps and hits. 

Women's match was enjoyable with some great spots.

Main event though was something else. The crowd were amazingly hot for it right from the start. It started pretty slow, but given it went near 40 minutes it had to. A lot of the crowd were against Gargano at the start but he won everyone over by the end. The finishing 10 minutes were just glorious. I was jumping around and shouting like a massive tit when Gargano got the last fall. Have to admit I was close to tears, although I always feel overly emotional if I've been drinking the day before. The crowd fucking exploded for every near fall, and you could see loads of them losing their shit. The pop for the finish was something else too. 

Both guys are incredible and it will be a sad day when they get called up and ruined.

Incredible stuff and it's shit like this that makes us love wrestling.

Lovely touch at the end with Ciampa as well.

Jesus f**k man, just finished it. That was absolutely exhausting in the best way. I feel spent!
Couple of things for me that haven't already been mentioned...I was waiting at the end of Dream vs Riddle for Riddle to turn, I felt all through it something was happening with him, a good post-match kicking to set up more down the road.

The main event I thought was predictable in that the first two falls would be a build to the hot last fall, and I totally enjoyed that. There was no way those two guys were not going to rev it up to the max and when they did it was breathtaking. Wonderful end to a wonderful journey, it's still real to me, dammit [emoji23]

I think that's my big gripe with that stipulation in general. There's a chance of a 2-0 at times but that was never going to happen here. So I question throwing that stipulation out when it just isn't needed.

I think the set up for down the road with Dream and Riddle is pretty well set up tbh. Riddle will get the win next time after learning from the big mistake of underestimating Dream. Dream put on a fucking outstanding performance in that match. That guy is some talent.

It's events like Takeover that pull me back in occasionally to this. Normally I'm a story guy, give me a Becky Lynch working from underneath (gigidy) or Stone Cold v Mr McMahon.

I watched this without any prior knowledge except Ciampa was injured and that's why it's Cole Gargano after some tournament.

Absolute gold from beginning to end. You can't get that every week but when it all comes together, this shit is entertaining as f**k.

11 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

A non spoilery interesting note from the spoilers. NXT were trying technology out giving the fans the chance to hear commentary at the live show.

Not sure I'd want that idiot Mauro screaming in my ears if given an actual choice.

That is quite interesting.  I could see it working for NXT, as Ranallo genuinely adds something I feel, even if it is just him losing his shit regularly.  Anywhere else in WWE though...yikes.  Not sure many people would be that interested in adding Cole and the Gang to their live event experience.

More interested if they overlay what Vince is saying into the feed though.