Not sure if this is true or not but figured I'd spoiler it anyway.

Reports are that Samoa Joe has signed with WWE and will be with NXT soon. Could possibly debut at their next PPV. Follow him on twitter and he looks like an utter machine at the moment. Fitter than he's looked before.

Up to the last two matches, I didn't make much of this. The opener went on too long, and I REALLY hope that we get a TV main event between the tag title match folk, because there's clearly a better match in that.

The last two matches were a step up. Banks/Lynch in particular was absolutely brilliant and yet another stormer for that title. Zayn/Owens was better than their last match due to it being short, and both guys just throwing the big bombs from start to finish.

Ratings for each match, IMO

Bálor vs. Breeze
9/10
Diva's Tag Match
8/10
Corbin vs. Rhyno
9/10
Tag Title match
8/10
Sasha vs. Becky
This was arguably the best divas match of the decade. This was obviously, Trish vs. Lita Raw Main Event Match II. Becky Lynch received a lot of respect from the fans in the end.
10/10
Owens vs. Zayn
Zayn gave it his best shot by brutally attacking Owens. Zayn did a lot of damage, but that didn't stop Owens' wrath. Owens managed to destroy Sami Zayn until former TNA/ROH Star Samoa Joe came in to confront Kevin Owens. Two indie legends in one ring, could this had gotten better.
10/10

Overall Show Rating: 9/10

Becky Lynch <3

vertigo-gif.gif

Edited by SOL II

For me you have way over rated the event. For NXT ppv standard it was somewhere in the middle, but that is still a great standard. It was a good PPV, not a great one.

Balor vs Breeze - 7/10

Divas Tag - 6/10

Corbin vs Rhyno - 6/10

Tag Title Match - 7/10

Sasha vs Becky - 9/10

Owens vs Zayn - 8/10

Regarding the Women's match, which I thought was good, but think it's getting somewhat overhyped. There was something about it that just didn't quite flow and a lot of the chain wrestling was a bit awkward looking at times. I appreciated the emotion in the match and the fans were pretty into it, but I think Natty vs Charlotte from the original NXT ppv was a better match. In terms of the wrestling at least.

Tamdunk, on 22 May 2015 - 11:54, said:

Regarding the Women's match, which I thought was good, but think it's getting somewhat overhyped. There was something about it that just didn't quite flow and a lot of the chain wrestling was a bit awkward looking at times. I appreciated the emotion in the match and the fans were pretty into it, but I think Natty vs Charlotte from the original NXT ppv was a better match. In terms of the wrestling at least.

I thought the flow was fine, and as for the chain stuff, I really don't know where the awkwardness is coming from here. Watched it again and I just don't see how it's any worse than pretty much anything you see. Infact, towards the middle of the match, it got terrific, and it's stuff of that where Sasha Banks truly excels.

It's probably the best women's match that's happened outside of Japan.