I thought the flow was fine, and as for the chain stuff, I really don't know where the awkwardness is coming from here. Watched it again and I just don't see how it's any worse than pretty much anything you see. Infact, towards the middle of the match, it got terrific, and it's stuff of that where Sasha Banks truly excels.

It's probably the best women's match that's happened outside of Japan.

Fair enough, it seems to be just me who's feeling that anyway. I stick by it tho.

My favourite women's matches were Gail Kim vs awesome Kong from a few years back. They were amazing.

Pretty good matches those. Goes to show just how great Awesome Kong was, because Gail Kim was never really any great shakes. But they got three really good matches from that rivalry.

Oh, if I had to go with ratings, I'd go...

Balor/Breeze - 7/10

Divas Tag - 4/10

Corbin/Rhino - 3/10

Tag Titles - 6/10 ( there's so much more in both teams though )

Women's Title - 9/10

Main Event - 7/10 ( 9/10 when including the post-match )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Its about 10 years to late getting Samoa Joe in WWE, they should have brought him in when they brought CM Punk in, their fued in ROH was something else.

They could have brought them in, gave them about 6 months to a year of other opponents so the crowds had a bit to get to know them, then let them at it, would have torn the house down

Guest bernardblack

Still not easy to judge until he gets the same sort of matches that an Owens or Zayn got regularly. Putting him against utter guff like Rhino won't help either.

Wouldn't call Rhyno guff.

Is (The) Brian Kendrick down as an active wrestler? Or just a trainer?