Well, what can we take away from this week's NXT? Eva Marie is awful. And either Charlotte, Becky Lynch or Dana Brooke is shit at their job (likely Becky). Emma must have been pishing herself after being allowed to get the win :lol: Disaster of a finish.

Edited by JamieStevenson

Unusual to say this but the two women's matches this week on NXT were a disaster.

Awful finish to the fatal fourway. It looks like Dana was probably meant to break up the pin, either that or Becky was meant to put her foot on the rope given their position in the ring. Becky should have still kicked out though.

Eva vs Carmella was just awful. Both of them are utterly mince.

With Bayley the champion, it does worry me slightly in the short term that we aren't going to see any great womens matches on NXT. Her compeititon is Emma, Dana, Eva, Carmella, Blue Pants and Alexa Bliss. Can't see any of them stepping up to that quality anytime soon.

Unusual to say this but the two women's matches this week on NXT were a disaster.

Awful finish to the fatal fourway. It looks like Dana was probably meant to break up the pin, either that or Becky was meant to put her foot on the rope given their position in the ring. Becky should have still kicked out though.

Eva vs Carmella was just awful. Both of them are utterly mince.

With Bayley the champion, it does worry me slightly in the short term that we aren't going to see any great womens matches on NXT. Her compeititon is Emma, Dana, Eva, Carmella, Blue Pants and Alexa Bliss. Can't see any of them stepping up to that quality anytime soon.

I quite like Emma actually but you're right, none of the others are up to it. I'm interested to see how Nia Jax will get on when she debuts, she looks like a monster!

Emma is boring. Very talented. Bayley vs Emma should be enough to carry the Womens Belt through for the short term.

Thought for the finish that it was set up for DB to break up the pin then hit her finisher on Emma and get the win. Maybe not.

I honestly have no idea who she is tbh. Hopefully someone else here will have seen her before and will be able to chip in. I know a few of the guys on here like Japanese wrestling, maybe she's popped up.

Meltz reckons the deal was done 2 weeks ago. Unbelievable news! She is AMAZING, but so indy and has little worldwide profile. I rate her as one of the best 20 in ring on the planet right now, regardless of gender, but will her thing transfer? I hope so!

Meltz reckons the deal was done 2 weeks ago. Unbelievable news! She is AMAZING, but so indy and has little worldwide profile. I rate her as one of the best 20 in ring on the planet right now, regardless of gender, but will her thing transfer? I hope so!

Great news and you're exactly the guy I was thinking would know about her!