1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Drew got himself over pretty well last night. Think the crowd (at Full Sail) will be behind him much more from now on.

Ember Moon vs Asuka for the title now official for Takeover. Surely this will be where Asuka finally loses the belt?

Am I only one that's just a bit meh about Ember Moon?  Everyone seems to rave about her, but I don't see a huge difference from what I've seen.  Granted I'm limited to watching Takeover specials and the odd NXT so maybe I'm missing something.

They could keep the belt on her until post Mae Young Classic, have the prize for that be a future title shot.  Sounds like there's a few really legit performers in there, so maybe they'd be more believable beating her.  I'd just have her go up undefeated though.  It's hard to buy anyone beating her clean as a face anymore.

9 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

I noticed he still had the Legion logo on his jacket. I really enjoyed watching him when he was here. 

He's fantastic, although it's bittersweet as I absolutely loved SDS. It's a real shame that big Dante hasn't reappeared in ICW since end left.

12 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

He's fantastic, although it's bittersweet as I absolutely loved SDS. It's a real shame that big Dante hasn't reappeared in ICW since end left.

Any idea what Dante has been upto is he still around much in the uk ? 

Also reminded me what ever happened to Layla Rose. Fairly disappeared quick from the ICW scene 

Edited by diamond_for_life

49 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Any idea what Dante has been upto is he still around much in the uk ? 

Also reminded me what ever happened to Layla Rose. Fairly disappeared quick from the ICW scene 

Dante been pretty much WXW exclusive in Germany of late, not seen him billed over here for a wee while.  

Haven't noticed Rose around anywhere for a while.

Meant to say this last week, but Street Profits are the most annoying tag team I've seen. That would be fine if they were heels, but these gurning arseholes are supposed to be faces.

Anyway, Takeover Brooklyn III is on Saturday. Card is;

Johnny Gargano vs Andrade Cien Almas

Sanity (Wolfe and Dain) vs Authors of Pain for the tag team titles

Alestair Black vs Hideo Itami

Asuka vs Ember Moon for the women's title

Bobby Roode vs Drew McIntyre for the NXT title

Edited by DA Baracus

Should be another good, solid show but nothing there that really stands out for me.  Don't see the hype around Ember Moon, Gargano's match is just a bit of a placeholder, presumably until they can get Ciampa back walking.  I'm sure I'll be surprised though, don't think there's ever been a bad NXT show.