Talbot v Meadow

blue boy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the fixtures man even knows the answer to that.

Talbot v Glens on Wednesday. Winners home to Ashfield on Friday

Meadow v Clydebank on Thursday . Winners away to Maybole on Saturday .

Guest Kirkland Green

Kirkland: is the league below Talbot? It seems priorities are usually mainly fixed on cups, in particular the Scottish Junior Cup. Not trying to wind up but considering Talbot's quality, their fans at least do seem to have a half-hearted attitude towards any title pursuits in favour of cup competitions. Any thoughts?

Talbot are pish in the league and its been that way throughought our history. It took us until 1977 to be Ayrshire Champions. Our starts to our league campaign have always been our downfall as we always start with the bare bones of a squad and add throughout the season. you will find the vast majority of our defeats in the league are before the turn of the year and after that we are chasing the leaders. Next season i think will be more difficult as it looks to be the strongest collection of teams since the set up.

Guest Kirkland Green

I was in the stand but I wasn't him. Think I spotted you. Quote rotound fellow with glasses standing up the back by any chance?

Sorry mate no cigar. It's the scenario where wee Tommy thought I was a bus driver!;)

Meadow win a glorified friendly and all the usual suspects are in a w**k frenzy, especialy biggestdickontheboard.com

Aye you dickhead and your arsehole mates we are the champions my friends and we will beat the talbot all the time

Listen! Tonight was a bounce game because Meadow had won the league, When we lost the other points it wasn't bounce games as we had a chance of the league. So not being disrespectful. Just stating a fact. No matter who won tonight Meadow were still Champions. Tomorrow we will discuss road safety ;)

look left, then right then left again....but try to use a pedestrian crossing as its safer....hope this helps...;)

Talbot are pish in the league and its been that way throughought our history. It took us until 1977 to be Ayrshire Champions. Our starts to our league campaign have always been our downfall as we always start with the bare bones of a squad and add throughout the season. you will find the vast majority of our defeats in the league are before the turn of the year and after that we are chasing the leaders. Next season i think will be more difficult as it looks to be the strongest collection of teams since the set up.

what you saying like? talbots a cup team? the best teams win leagues fact. and why would you pay a 5er to watch a bounce game?

Aye you dickhead and your arsehole mates we are the champions my friends and we will beat the talbot all the time

except in the really matter games like cups

i work with a meadow fan and he agrees with me you beat us in leauge we beat u in cups

Kirkland: is the league below Talbot? It seems priorities are usually mainly fixed on cups, in particular the Scottish Junior Cup. Not trying to wind up but considering Talbot's quality, their fans at least do seem to have a half-hearted attitude towards any title pursuits in favour of cup competitions. Any thoughts?

Clydebank are below talbot ya zoomer

Cannae be fucked reading all the pish on this thread but Jeezus ... cannae believe Talbot fans getting such a hard-on over 2 local cup wins.

See what that gets you in next seasons (senior) Scottish Cup!

:lol:

I hope it dosent get yous the same as last season ! a 6-0 pumping from a mediocre first division team.

We're just happy to be there. A bit of extra dosh in the bank :D

Your right stu, i will miss the big scottish days and as you say some extra coffers in the bank, awe well we will just have to do better next season. :(

Guest Kirkland Green

what you saying like? talbots a cup team? the best teams win leagues fact. and why would you pay a 5er to watch a bounce game?

Its being called a real supporter Billy! I paid to watch Talbot's friendlies this year at Girvan and St Andrews. Its the thing I do.

Talbot shud get Shotts place as they didnt deserve it and dont have the facilities to cope with it.

Some good sh*t ur smokin, I take it.....they can always switch games for big Scottish to Broadwood I'm sure.

Talbot shud get Shotts place as they didnt deserve it and dont have the facilities to cope with it.

Is this guy for real? I've read many senseless posts from the talbot village people but this moron's post is truly incredible.

Archived