Champions V 5th Place

BerwickMad

How many will Chelsea win by tonight. I would like to see a clase game but there isnt much chance of that. Lampard to win the midfield battle and the Champions to run out 4-1 winners.

How many will Chelsea win by tonight. I would like to see a clase game but there isnt much chance of that. Lampard to win the midfield battle and the Champions to run out 4-1 winners.

486117[/snapback]

yeah I would agree, I think Chelsea will be far to strong for the scousers going forward, and also I think nothing Liverpool have upfront at the moment, will be doing much against John Terry and Petr Cech.

Guest BRFC_Fan

Its going to be a tight game the 3 games they have played so far this season have been tight with chelsea winning by the odd goal. Some might say it is time for a liverpool win but i can't see it 2-1 to chelsea

1-1 tonight but I reckon chelsea will win the second leg 2 or 3-0.  Liverpool will be up for the game tonight but I think Chelsea will be too strong at Stamford bridge

486294[/snapback]

its at the bridge tonight dunc :P:lol:

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Chelsea 2-0 tonight and then 1-1 at anfield.

Milan will go to holland and finish the job by winning 1-0.

Final.....

Milan 2 Chelsea 1 (aet)

:thumsup2

Guest BRFC_Fan

You got Your prediction spot on didn't you berwick mad was wondering where u dreamed up 4-1 but then i figured it out you are a toon fan an thats the score they loose there big games by so no wonder you predicted that out come.

Guest BRFC_Fan

Found it odd tho because chelski and liverpool have played 3 times this season an there has only been one goal in it each time so a four one scoreline at this stage of the biggest club compition in the world was always going to be a big ask.

Guest BRFC_Fan

Yea it does seem that liverpool have got very very lucky to meet these teams on off days berwick mad. jealous maybe

Yea it does seem that liverpool have got very very lucky to meet these teams on off days berwick mad. jealous maybe

487756[/snapback]

Liverpool are a VERY VERY Good cup tie team. You just have to look at their record in recent cups to notice that. They dont have the consistancy to do really well in the league justnow, but i would fancy them to beat anyone on a 1 off, or over 2 legs.

STill think Chelsea will win tho :)

Archived