Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

Yeah, because it wasn't deliberate irony at all. That definitely wasn't what I was going for. No siree! Not at all. I was definitely being serious and, like, hoping for adulation. That's exactly what I was going for.

You honestly strike me as the type of person who'll be in charge of a political party one day.

I'll let you decide for yourself if that's a compliment or not.

post-40700-0-50940400-1341435896_thumb.j

Didn't having a clue what point you're trying to make, but as I see the pic is saved as "Ironic alanis morissette" I'm guessing you think there's some irony in my post (Columbo eat your heart out).

Fancy explaining the irony, seen as I was being completely serious.

As we're pals, VT, you'll be invited to The Philpy & dundeebarry 5000 Post Party Thread, but I'll have to ask you to leave the attitude at the door when you arrive. Your ^^^, seething and Masterchef/American Psycho heads will be looked after until you depart. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. wink.gif

Where's my invite? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Where's my invite? :angry: :angry: :angry:

It's an open house, mate, just fire on in and get funky.

If you want your name on the balloons and shit you'll need to get cracking with about 500 posts in the next couple of days. It may seem like a lot, but it's not impossible. Off the top of my head, the likes of VT, Swampy, Ad Lib and xbl have probably notched up a couple of hundred in a matter of days before. Granted, most of VT's would've been ^^^-based, but the other lads managed it and maintained a reasonable standard of quality control.

You may be spluttering, "By f**k, but those people are monsters I tell ye!" Maybe they are, man, but that's where the bar has been set. Channel the spirit of the Box Office Poster and let rip.

Good luck, Erin Go Bragh.

If you want your name on the balloons and shit you'll need to get cracking with about 500 posts in the next couple of days. It may seem like a lot, but it's not impossible. Off the top of my head, the likes of VT, Swampy, Ad Lib and xbl have probably notched up a couple of hundred in a matter of days before. Granted, most of VT's would've been ^^^-based, but the other lads managed it and maintained a reasonable standard of quality control.

You may be spluttering, "By f**k, but those people are monsters I tell ye!" Maybe they are, man, but that's where the bar has been set. Channel the spirit of the Box Office Poster and let rip.

Good luck, Erin Go Bragh.

^^^ verge of tears.

Sound. See you cuntos there.

YOU GOTTA FIGHT, FOR YOUR RIGHT, TO PAAAAAAARTAAAAAAY.

Aye.

^^^ Swing and a miss.

Fucking yas. biggrin.gif

I feel a bit like Mr Myagi here. Mind that bit when Daniel San lays that Cobra Kai c**t the f**k out with the utterly ridiculous yet pretty damn effective if an opponent is daft enough to walk right into it move that is the Crane Kick? Myagi doesn't celebrate per se, but he gives his young apprentice/general dogsbody a firm, tight-lipped nod of approval that suggested he was both proud and already considering how to best sucker the boy into grouting the bathroom tiles.

I just did that to you, Erin Go Bragh.

Fucking yas. biggrin.gif

I feel a bit like Mr Myagi here. Mind that bit when Daniel San lays that Cobra Kai c**t the f**k out with the utterly ridiculous yet pretty damn effective if an opponent is daft enough to walk right into it move that is the Crane Kick? Myagi doesn't celebrate per se, but he gives his young apprentice/general dogsbody a firm, tight-lipped nod of approval that suggested he was both proud and already considering how to best sucker the boy into grouting the bathroom tiles.

I just did that to you, Erin Go Bragh.

Only problem is Barry, I've grown tired of this box office lifestyle. 10 minutes trying to post inanely for no reason was enough, I actually have a new admiration for those that do it for a lifetime. Maybe I'll make the next party dundeemyagi.

<<< Doing it wrong. :(

Only problem is Barry, I've grown tired of this box office lifestyle. 10 minutes trying to post inanely for no reason was enough, I actually have a new admiration for those that do it for a lifetime. Maybe I'll make the next party dundeemyagi.

<<< Doing it wrong. :(

Nae bather. You did well for the time you took it by the horns. If you ignored the usernames it was like VT had gone all Hibs for a minute.

Maybe see you at the 10,000 party.

beerchug.gif

Nae bather. You did well for the time you took it by the horns. If you ignored the usernames it was like VT had gone all Hibs for a minute.

Maybe see you at the 10,000 party.

Righto. ^^^ Shaking with rage.

Wax on, wax off.

what.png