Banned Posters

Guest honestrae95

I would imagine they brought the moped in piece by piece and reassembled it inside. Not so bad if you have something small but I wouldn't like to be the fella that has to smuggle in a wheel up his arse.

Be an absolute c**t to carry up aw those stairs. Assuming they threw it from a height rather than from the front of the stand whicj would be shite. Perharps they rode it up? Not sure how mopeds deal with concrete stairs. So many questions that, ultimately, we may never answer.

Can picture the scene at a stadium in scotland.

Officer : Any knives, fireworks or other illegal objects?

Fan : Naw sir, just the moped.

Officer : Charge on then

Trail Bike up and down concrete stairs.......no probs :)

Scooter up and down concrete stairs..........big probs :(

I would imagine they brought the moped in piece by piece and reassembled it inside. Not so bad if you have something small but I wouldn't like to be the fella that has to smuggle in a wheel up his arse.

It's far more likely that the 'ultras' in question had the run of the place, as this is Italy we're talking about, a country where fan groups wield disproportionate influence.

It's far more likely that the 'ultras' in question had the run of the place, as this is Italy we're talking about, a country where fan groups wield disproportionate influence.

That would also make sense.

I much prefer the suggestion of an ultra going to the toilet trying to hack a wing mirror out his arse

Edited by Aufc

As we're pals, VT, you'll be invited to The Philpy & dundeebarry 5000 Post Party Thread, but I'll have to ask you to leave the attitude at the door when you arrive. Your ^^^, seething and Masterchef/American Psycho heads will be looked after until you depart. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. wink.gif

Slow down sister. I'll need to check whether I have a free diary for such an event, particularly in the case that it clashes with the cocaine and hookers party Div throws for the Box Office every year. Not sure whether I could give that a miss to mingle with arrivistes like yourselves.

^^^

Stealing my yolkes.

Eggcellent.

I think you must be trolling Aye Get tae Bragh. I remember in one of the football threads you asked me about allegiances to certain extinct Irish organisations and I didn't respond because it's feck all to do with you. Then you called me "filth". Ooooooooo and as you can imagine I was........... tickled pink. Stop handing out "bully" awards. I know who they are on here.

Agreed that everyone can post what they like and Magee posts some funny stuff; not that beauty competition but some of his other stuff beats your "i've been to Northern Ireland and know what it's like" pash.

I think you'll have to egg-cept that you defended the IRA, hence the legitimate stick you got.

If you're going to bring up old arguments you need to get hard boiled facts, rather than shelling out abuse.

Also, people who register on a football forum to settle old scores always end up with egg on their face.

I was going to report you for calling me a bully, but omeletting you off this time. I guess I'm a bit of a chicken.

As for your last comment, you may think you're an egghead who knows everything about Northern Ireland, but you aren't the only one to have been there.

You crack me up, do yourself a favour and get a chick.

That's all I've got yolks.

If you want your name on the balloons and shit you'll need to get cracking with about 500 posts in the next couple of days. It may seem like a lot, but it's not impossible. Off the top of my head, the likes of VT, Swampy, Ad Lib and xbl have probably notched up a couple of hundred in a matter of days before. Granted, most of VT's would've been ^^^-based, but the other lads managed it and maintained a reasonable standard of quality control.

I reckon my personal best would have been Captain/Sensible/myself's double team humiliation of 'LOL@Celtic', leading to his tear-stained resignation. That was a combination of quality and quantity you just don't see from ordinary posters. If I were a victorious reality show contestant, that'd be featuring heavily in the montage, with the banner 'The Making of a Star' underneath.

As for quantity, it's well known that Div pays the Box Office for their contributions on a fee-per-post basis. Which is why rather than making this an add-on to the post above, I've created a new post and bumped up my salary in the process.

greggy.png

Edited by vikingTON

I didn't call you a bully. I might report you for saying that I called you a bully when i didn't call you a bully. I did not defend any organisation that uses violence and feel free to produce a quote to that effect..........not a paste but a link to a thread and it can be read. Such a sad case.........Are you and stand free in the same weekly group?

You call me a sad case, and yet you're dragging up arguments from months if not years ago that I'd naturally forgotten all about.

I don't care if you defended violent organisations or not, and I'm certainly not going to drag up old threads. I was clearly just making shite egg puns.

Jesus Fucking Christ. :huh:

I reckon my personal best would have been Captain/Sensible/myself's double team humiliation of 'LOL@Celtic', leading to his tear-stained resignation. That was a combination of quality and quantity you just don't see from ordinary posters. If I were a victorious reality show contestant, that'd be featuring heavily in the montage, with the banner 'The Making of a Star' underneath.

As for quantity, it's well known that Div pays the Box Office for their contributions on a fee-per-post basis. Which is why rather than making this an add-on to the post above, I've created a new post and bumped up my salary in the process.

greggy.png

i must be near getting this job in the office of a box factoryrolleyes.gif

Ah yes throw in a bit of vile blasphemy and that wins the argument? Nope but I've had enough dry.gif

goodone.png

I don't care about who "wins the argument", just stop following me about this messageboard.

Oh and please don't register on this messageboard years from now to discuss this conversation. Thanks.

P.S god isn't real, anyone who has any common sense and isn't a gullable idiot could see that (and I don't care about your response to that either). Bye. xx

I can speak on behalf of the entire Box Office team when I say that you will never be up for consideration.

Unlucky.

but if it would never be up for consideration surely luck cant come into it rolleyes.gif

Ah yes throw in a bit of vile blasphemy and that wins the argument? Nope but I've had enough dry.gif

It's a +1 from me for being the most damned hardcore Catholic on these boards.

EGB, respect this holy mans beliefs you souptaking f**k. Quite frankly you've Benadic-to Sammy throughout the thread.

• 2 months later...