Good Android Games?

Jambos

Best place to find them I found is 4shared.com. Also If you can get the n64oid emulator you can play all the old N64 games on your android, so far I have Goldeneye, Zelda OOT + Majoras mask, Diddy Kong racing and Super Mario 64. It's amazing playing it on Android :D.

how the hell do you play these games on a phone with just a touch screen?blink.gif

never mind. just downloaded a megadrive emulator and played road rash.

great novelty. dont think i could get used to using a virtual controller though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hooked on Super Stickman Golf 2.

Also love Bike Race (reminds me of kickstart on the spectrum) and Trivia Crack (like an online trivial pursuit where you play against other folk online)

Words with Friends is good as well (just a version of scrabble you can play againt folk online)

Got WTC Golf as well, played a few holes but seems very easy.

Real lack of good football games, might fork out for FM.

• 2 weeks later...

WGT Golf - really good golf game, plenty of options, head to head, stroke play, matchplay, tournaments, closest to the pin etc. all played online against other players.

It is pretty difficult with no aftertouch like Tiger but this is the part of it that really appeals to me, feels like a real round of golf, getting a par is a real achievement at the start.

You can also start Country Clubs, i assume this is kinda like the gangs on GTAV, where you can organise tournaments amongst yourself. Any other P&B members play this and know how to set up a country club, i'd def be up for joining.

Archived