P&B subcrawl

Best of luck to those participating in this as I just wouldn't have the balls for it. The thought of getting utterly pished with pie and bovril posters in Glasgow is the stuff of the worst nightmares. I'd rather go to Helmand Province with a big sign strapped to my dick saying ' The Taliban are sponsored by Sir Jimmy Saville OBE '

Best of luck to those participating in this as I just wouldn't have the balls for it. The thought of getting utterly pished with pie and bovril posters in Glasgow is the stuff of the worst nightmares. I'd rather go to Helmand Province with a big sign strapped to my dick saying ' The Taliban are sponsored by Sir Jimmy Saville OBE '

Well don't worry, the "meet a pnber" tour is stopping in Cowdenbeath on Sunday.

There will be two high profile posters, and me, appearing happy to drink pints in the comfort of your team's town wink.gif

Well don't worry, the "meet a pnber" tour is stopping in Cowdenbeath on Sunday.

There will be two high profile posters, and me, appearing happy to drink pints in the comfort of your team's town

wink.gif

I hope that the subcrawl is a great success. Cowdenbeath will probably seem fairly normal when you arrive with a megahangover. A few pints in Wee Jimmies and The Goth, followed by a Red Pudding supper and a large pickled onion will see you right :)

I hope that the subcrawl is a great success. Cowdenbeath will probably seem fairly normal when you arrive with a megahangover. A few pints in Wee Jimmies and The Goth, followed by a Red Pudding supper and a large pickled onion will see you right :)

Sunday will either be great or hell on Earth. I know which one i'll be betting on.

Yes. This time tomorrow we will be getting set to travel to the deep, dark underbelly of the Glasgow drinking scene.

Love it.

It is with great regret I have to pull out...

Aye that'll be fucking right, this time tomorrow I'll be melted already.