P&B subcrawl

No hangover here Adam. Only got a wee dunt oan the heid fae feckin train door and fell oan ma erse going doon some stairs, much to Deserts amusement.

Cracking day. I recommend any lurkers to get their arses along to the next one.

:cheers:cheers Could murder a pint right now. :)

No hangover here Adam. Only got a wee dunt oan the heid fae feckin train door and fell oan ma erse going doon some stairs, much to Deserts amusement.

Cracking day. I recommend any lurkers to get their arses along to the next one.

:cheers:cheers Could murder a pint right now. :)

You and me both Eric. At least my pal has it sorted for the train to the city of discovery at 9.37. To think I was worried I'd not make it. Meh piece of cake. How's the back/heed/arse anyway?

And how the f**k did we end up separated from everybody else for a couple of stops?

Edited by Desert Nomad

You and me both Eric. At least my pal has it sorted for the train to the city of discovery at 9.37. To think I was worried I'd not make it. Meh piece of cake. How's the back/heed/arse anyway?

All fine.(just noo)

Gauny be gowpin when I sober up though. :(

I'll not mention the stairs ;) top marks to the stadium bar for the ham rolls. My only food of the day!

I think I have photographic evidence of us completing the crawl. I'm pretty sure the wee vid on Facebook is in Dows at end of crawl. :thumsup2

Half past five my missus came home at, and she woke me up!Hope you all had a good laugh, and your hangover aren't too brutal.

She'll have a bruise on her forehead and a bump on the back of her head, that's because I fell on her when the train took off unexpectedly.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I'll not mention the stairs ;) top marks to the stadium bar for the ham rolls. My only food of the day!

I think I have photographic evidence of us completing the crawl. I'm pretty sure the wee vid on Facebook is in Dows at end of crawl. :thumsup2

I'll need to reactivate my Facebook account then. Hope everybody is alive out there and has a hangover like mine i.e. still drunk. My next drink on the train is only 30 mins away yasss!