P&B subcrawl

I've got a massive lump on the back of my head but apart from that I'm fine. Another excellent day out. Now if you don't mind I'm going to eat the leftover chips and curry sauce my girlfriend had last night.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

I have f**k all willpower. Plan was to go for 2 pints in the Deoch an Dorus with Smurph and SLJ after getting the train back from Hamilton and say hello to the crawlers on their way round as I needed to be up early today. I currently feel like I've been shoed in the head repeatedly so god knows what the folk who had 6/7 pints of a start on me feel like.

Good bunch of folk as always with any P&B gathering I've been to. Sloop John B was totally crestfallen when I told him that he was off the top of the dead pool leaderboard. Only disappointment was that mozam didn't actually look like Miguel Angel Jimenez.

I have f**k all willpower. Plan was to go for 2 pints in the Deoch an Dorus with Smurph and SLJ after getting the train back from Hamilton and say hello to the crawlers on their way round as I needed to be up early today. I currently feel like I've been shoed in the head repeatedly so god knows what the folk who had 6/7 pints of a start on me feel like.

Good bunch of folk as always with any P&B gathering I've been to. Sloop John B was totally crestfallen when I told him that he was off the top of the dead pool leaderboard. Only disappointment was that mozam didn't actually look like Miguel Angel Jimenez.

I think I've got a pic of you. Red eyes and lizard tongue.

Guest The Phoenix

One assumes Sam and Zen are engaged?

In what?

BTW, my heid hurts like f**k.

I can barely move. Not sure if I have cracked ribs or not..

^^^ Doing it wrong.

Did nobody make it out to a nightclub after?

I ended up in the Cathouse afterwards with Bullywee and someone else (but for the life of me I can't remember who, sorry!). We were separated pretty much as soon as we got in and I ended up leaving at the back of two after deciding that being in a nightclub by myself isn't what I want (though I did end up meeting tons of people that I knew). I ended up buying two meals from the Chinese and ate one on the bus home. The other one is sitting on my couch. I might have it for lunch.

Sorry :P

Great day as always so cheers to everyone for making it a yet again enjoyable experience. Nice to meet some new posters and catch up with people who I haven't seen in a while. Despite being reasonably satisfied about going to the football it's always quite gutting to not go the whole way round. Looking forward to the third instalment!

Edit - Shit, Kevin Bridges was in Ginty's wasn't he? It's a shame we all seemed to split up there or that would have been a cracking photo opportunity. All of us and him.

Edit II - Hahaha, I just remembered the guy we took from Partick with us. I'm gutted he never actually came round with us but I shook his hand getting off the Subway. At Hillhead, he was in Starbuck's having a coffee with a young attractive lady. God speed, Samuel L Jackson. God speed motherfucker.

Edited by Smurph