Souness

Yes but that was after only 4 games. When he took over it was 1 win, 2 draws and 2 defeats. Newcastle had a worse start the season they finished 3rd. Bobby hadnt taken the team from a top 5 side to a bottem 5 side over a pre season and 4 games.

Yes but that was after only 4 games. When he took over it was 1 win, 2 draws and 2 defeats. Newcastle had a worse start the season they finished 3rd. Bobby hadnt taken the team from a top 5 side to a bottem 5 side over a pre season and 4 games.

503608[/snapback]

OK, however i still think Souness deserves atleast the start of next season to see how it goes. He will get rid of the dead wood around Newcastle this summer, and get his players in, who he wants. I wouldnt be surprised to see Bowyer or Dyer or even both moved out in summer.

Guest Geordie_Elvis

BM dont worry bout it, Shepherd wont let it go on, the team is a joke, Souness' signings have been a joke and the only decent players that we have are the 18/19 year olds.

Once he realises the season ticket applications arent coming back in he will act and I dont think GS will be there come August.

And dont worry about the Liverpool ars*holes on here, they only come out the woodwork when they are doing well, once every few years.

We heave been through worse times than this and survived and think about it...we are gonna be there a hell of a lot longer than Souness will be.

Oh and IMO Bellamys departure has been our downfall, yes he is a little w*nker but at least he scores and gives 110% for the club unlike Shola and Kluivert.

BELLAMY BACK.....................SOUNESS OUT

Oh and IMO Bellamys departure has been our downfall, yes he is a little w*nker but at least he scores and gives 110% for the club unlike Shola and Kluivert.

BELLAMY BACK.....................SOUNESS OUT

503809[/snapback]

I reckon he did the right thing. What he did speaking out against a manager is totally wrong, and is lacking respect for your manager, the one person you should have 100% respect for in the team. When that happens things go wrong. Do you blame souness for the sudden shite Newcastle played in the cup semi finals, or the fact the players didnt give 100% and are all arguing and bickering with eachother. ITs a great thing to play against a team with dressing room unrest, and even the best teams will struggle when this happens. ALl caused by players who think they are more important than the manager, and can do whatever the f**k they want.

Guest Geordie_Elvis

Nobody has any respect for Souness......he is a tit.

The fans want him out, the players arent playing for him and his signings have been sh*te. We went out of 2 cup competitions because we had injury problems but still he wouldnt play Kluivert or Robert both with massive european experience, just because Robert told the truth and said the club has went backwards since last year and Kluivert hadnt been fully fit. A half fit Kluivert is still worth 4 Shola Ameobi's and Robert was only telling the truth. Souness wass too proud and stuborn to play these 2 and we ended up with kids playing and ultimately going out of both semi-finals.

We have no confidence, no squad and a crap manager and we are playing Chelsea on Sunday...............bring them on :thumsup2

Guest Bereek Doylum
Anyone care about this diddy club?!

Found their level if you ask me!

[

Where'd you get that one from? Dalglish has won the premiership with 2 different clubs, and didn't get a fair crack of the whip at Newcastle. Gullit done a good job at Chelsea, admittedly terrible at Newcastle, and alright at Feyenoord. Souness has been awful just about everywhere he's been, Rangers apart.

502898[/snapback]

:ph34r: YOU AND BRFC FAN MUST BE THE MAKEM w**kERS IN BERWICK :ph34r:

Guest Bereek Doylum
Na sorry doylum niether of us support sunderland in fact i hate them more than newcastle.

511451[/snapback]

:D:D

Guest BRFC_Fan

Sourness is sayin that hes only fallen out with five players.

He said: "Who are these players I have supposed to have fallen out with? Andy Cole? I rest my case. David Dunn? I rest my case. Craig Bellamy? I rest my case. Andy Todd? I rest my case. Dwight Yorke? We only fell out once at one training session.

So there you have it he rests his case he forgot bout robert at newcastle berg higgnet mahon hakan suker gillespie and curtis at blackburn. Also Wots Fat Fred Been Drinkin to come out with this rubbish.

"Newcastle are one of the hardest clubs in the world to manage. We're the second biggest club in the country. Anybody leaving here, unless they go to Chelsea, is going down. Where do you go when you leave Newcastle? We're a big club and a one-club city. Everything is focused on Newcastle United in this city."

I hated newcastle now i feel sorry for the fans the two most important men at the club are clearly insane.

"This is arguably the best squad I have ever worked with but I know that I have to win something. The players know that and, although I'm coming in with my own ideas, there won't be any dramatic changes."

Graeme Souness, 13th September 2004

I see he has been charged by the FA today for his comments after the Everton game. So much for keepin the club out of the papers for the wrong reasons. Fuckin c**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Geordie_Elvis

This bloke has seriously gotta go right now before he does anymore damage.

More discipline problems, selling good players for next to nothing, rumoured to be selling our only top class player, linked with very average players to replace them...etc etc

Season ticket renewals are the key here and I hope that the public wont renew them til he is gone, Shepherd can NOT give this guy money or time, the time for change is now.

A new manager, £25m transfer kitty, recall Bellamy & Viana, give Dyer a new contract, persuade Given to stay, win the fans back and then lets have a go next season at actually doing something....the players never played at their best for Sourness last season and thats whats the matter, Jenas, Butt, Robert, Shearer, Kluivert and Ameobi all underperformed and you cant afford that.

I dont care who we get in but please please Souness just f*ck off.

A new manager, £25m transfer kitty, recall Bellamy & Viana, give Dyer a new contract, persuade Given to stay, win the fans back and then lets have a go next season at actually doing something....the players never played at their best for Sourness last season and thats whats the matter, Jenas, Butt, Robert, Shearer, Kluivert and Ameobi all underperformed and you cant afford that.

519944[/snapback]

If that happened I would be quite optimistic and damage limitation would have been done. We would have a decent squad for next season and also some money. But if he stays, we will have no money, Bellamy will be gone, Dyer and Given will want to leave and we will have a shambolic squad ruled by the Souness, Shepherd, Shearer triangle. Also, Prso, Boa Morte, Vignal, Keane and Michael Ball will be running around. :(

I think souness has done a bad job at newcastle but any manager that went in there was going to have to rip the squad apart. After the atmosphere Bobby Robson created at the club with players thinkin they could get away with anything. Bellamy will go but you've got to look at other players aswell who think they can get away with stuff. Newcastle are also starting to look desperate to get rid of some players and theres no way clubs are going to pay full price when they kno a club wants rid. I think Sheperd is the one who must take most of the blame for the way Newcastle are going.

Archived