The St Johnstone For Europe Thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living in the past big man , were you even born ?

Everything that has ever happened is in the past Thomas. Don't get me wrong I'd like to live in the future but unfortunately physics won't allow for it just yet and I'm not on talking terms with Marty McFly anymore.

And stop trying to find out my age in a sneaky manner. Your online grooming won't work with me.

Pervert.

Everything that has ever happened is in the past Thomas. Don't get me wrong I'd like to live in the future but unfortunately physics won't allow for it just yet and I'm not on talking terms with Marty McFly anymore.

And stop trying to find out my age in a sneaky manner. Your online grooming won't work with me.

Pervert.

f**k , either your the polis or schools are teaching how to spot online perverts .

Pride before a fall, that's all I am saying..

That said, Dundee is effectively everyone's safety blanket this season.

Given St Mirrens fall from 1st after 2 weeks and 3rd only 5 games ago, to the heady depths of 8th now, you are in a strong position to know exactly what that fall entails Virge..

I respect your opinion.;)

Said the man who created this relegation thread after a year of personal SEETHE.. Your my bitch Spud and don't forget it...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let it go Spud...;)

Nah, your an irrelevance to us, and the rest of Scottish football.

We just like winding you twits in. 12 pages :)

Sorry that's 15 pages now.

It seems your my bitch - now drop your breeks and bend over.

Nah, your an irrelevance to us, and the rest of Scottish football.

We just like winding you twits in. 12 pages :)

Sorry that's 15 pages now.

It seems your my bitch - now drop your breeks and bend over.

A full year of pain Spud. Going to bed every night and dreaming of the time when you might get back at me and then jumping the gun as Saints go on their best winning top league run for 40 years..

You can call it a wind-up ;) but EVERYONE knows :lol:

I'm starting to fear for Dundee's title chances.

Well the league leaders and title favourites didn't gain any advantage on us, points or goal difference wise today, so until it's mathematically impossible it's never say never.

Archived