Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Please pass this on to the SP, the SPFL, UEFA and FIFA.

Thanks. :thumsup2

The same FIFA which passed international clearance for the TUPE rebels to play for other clubs without having to pay the new Rangers a penny in transfer fees?

The same SFA whose independent panel said that new Rangers did not inherit the rights to arbitration over those same players' transfer fees?

The same UEFA whose rules do not allow a change of club structure in the case of insolvency?

Forever_replying is on the other thread moaning about Shulls patter too.

It's hard to please the zombies, so it is..

Actually if you can rub those two brain cells you own together and try and understand what was happening , you would understand I was not moaning about shulls patter but rather monkey tennis and his hypocritical stance on the childish bravado on the Rangers sub forum

You'll not even notice ya lying urine covered auld banger.

You'll be hanging around the Premiership section all season.

I wid miss my wee Tribute Act FC if I didnae.

Obsessed so I am.

Nae Surrender

I wid miss my wee Tribute Act FC if I didnae.

Obsessed so I am.

Nae Surrender

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  PISHING MA FUCKIN BREEKS,  OBSESSED WITH YOU SINCE 1972  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yer definitely slipping. Probably on all that pish that keeps leaking out of ye.

Lol Mark Hateley Lol

He says the WHOLE of Scotland can't wait for the Green Bigots v The Blue Bigots FC 2012 Semi Final.

They urnae.

Normal decent football fans dinnae give a f**k.

Of course, plenty of football fans don't give a f**k, but you're not one of them. 

I really, really hope you're not that old.

I was born day before the 1962 Cup Final. Thankfully my Dad never took me to the Match.

Cheats as usual, my Dad did say.

Also, mentioned that thousands left before their sectarian Club got presented with Trophy.

My Da ain't a liar.

Nae Surrender

Lol Mark Hateley Lol

He says the WHOLE of Scotland can't wait for the Green Bigots v The Blue Bigots FC 2012 Semi Final.

They urnae.

Normal decent football fans dinnae give a f**k.

I genuinely went a great many years with little knowledge of where and when the matches had been played or what the scores were.

I won't miss another though because Kenny McDowell said that Scotland needs the fixture because 'it just makes it better' - was sold from that minute on.

I genuinely went a great many years with little knowledge of where and when the matches had been played or what the scores were.

I won't miss another though because Kenny McDowell said that Scotland needs the fixture because 'it just makes it better' - was sold from that minute on.

Would you like a medal , I also went years without checking a falkirk score once , infact only really this year has that changed