Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

ThePundit = "I'll pick them - they win stuff".

They didn't really win much, as far as I was concerned at the time.

They had international players from down south, their fans sported Union Flags, and my neighbour took me to a game which happened to be a Rangers game. That was that. Obvious choice really.

Are you suggesting he can't have that opinion because celtic themselves have glory hunting fans?

He can say whatever he likes , however I am also free to point out how hypocritical his point is ? Does cloney go around parkhead demanding to know the background if every fan and demanding to know the basis of their allegiance

He can say whatever he likes , however I am also free to point out how hypocritical his point is ? Does cloney go around parkhead demanding to know the background if every fan and demanding to know the basis of their allegiance

Probably as much chance of him doing that as there is of you going around ibrox telling folk to stop singing their songs of bigotry.

Sometimes it baffles me how quickly you post without thinking about what you're actually saying, FB.

Probably as much chance of him doing that as there is of you going around ibrox telling folk to stop singing their songs of bigotry.

Sometimes it baffles me how quickly you post without thinking about what you're actually saying, FB.

Ok so you have just changed the conversation from glory hunting to bigotry for no particular reason than continue a pointless argument which you were not really involved in anyway , where you have shown yourself up as the stoater you are because you can never fail to not stick up for a celtic supporter when a rangers supporter makes a point against them in this section Edited by forever_blue

Ok so you have just changed the conversation from glory hunting to bigotry for no particular reason than continue a pointless argument which you were not really involved in where you have shown yourself up as the stoater you are because you can never fail to not stick up for a celtic supporter when a rangers supporter makes a point against them in this section

Don't be scared of a full stop.

OK, first of all if you haven't grasped how a public forum works by now, there's no hope.

The example I used is irrelevant it was purely to demonstrate your idiocy.

If you genuinely think I side with Celtic fans as a choice, you are mistaken. I despise both your clubs in equal measure.

Deflect from my point all you want. You made a c**t of it as usual.

And by the way, Cloners replied to me. You jumped in on our conversation.

Edited by dave.j

OK, first of all if you haven't grasped how a public forum works by now, there's no hope.

If you genuinely think I side with Celtic fans as a choice, you are mistaken. I despise both your clubs in equal measure.

Not sure what you're arguing about but you're greeting like a bairn...not laughing at Rangers.

Shouldn't it be 3 clubs? Forgetting the party line again nory

Anyway It is irrelevant and it would have exposed my idiocy if I had maybe made a post digging up celtic for their bigotry whilst ignoring rangers issue , but I didn't and instead you just chose a random topic because you knew your original point was collapsing on its arse and you were making a tit of yourself in the process

Shouldn't it be 3 clubs? Forgetting the party line again nory

Anyway It is irrelevant and it would have exposed my idiocy if I had maybe made a post digging up celtic for their bigotry whilst ignoring rangers issue , but I didn't and instead you just chose a random topic because you knew your original point was collapsing on its arse and you were making a tit of yourself in the process

That was my original point, was it not?

So you , a celtic man is going to accuse someone else of glory hunting ?

Ahh but Celtic fans are true believers in the Corinthian spirit of the beautiful game and love their cavarliering footballing displays.

© slow talking Laurie on Clyde.

Ahh but Celtic fans are true believers in the Corinthian spirit of the beautiful game and love their cavarliering footballing displays.

© slow talking Laurie on Clyde.

Let's not forget the success in the face of all that oppression and the work of that pesky meddling establishment Bennett , inspirational stuff Edited by forever_blue