Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

"For the sake of Scottish Football, Sevco, Hibs and Hearts should always be in the Top League "

Says Fanny McCall.

Shite Blue Stu.

If the three dinnae get relegated,they can stay.

If any of them die,it is tatty fucking bye forever.

McCall is a bigoted w**k.

A couple of Rangers fans getting their message across at Wrestle Mania...

attachicon.gif1459856863003.jpg

How sad is that really lets go to yank land to watch wrestling oh wait grab the rangers flag just incase.  Why do certain cretins do this travel with a flag to non football events lol

Edited by paisleysaints

I love the fact that some sad cases have complained over the sight of a rangers mug , deary me you can imagnine the frothing at the tele screen when it popped up , i just hope the diddy dugs avoided a good shoeing in the process

Did you read the article?

It is paranoia from the Rangers fans up there with your friends across the city who you claim to be so different from

How sad is that really lets go to yank land to watch wrestling oh wait grab the rangers flag just incase. Why do certain cretins do this travel with a flag to non football events lol

They can't even spell ;)

"For the sake of Scottish Football, Sevco, Hibs and Hearts should always be in the Top League "

Says Fanny McCall.

Shite Blue Stu.

If the three dinnae get relegated,they can stay.

If any of them die,it is tatty fucking bye forever.

McCall is a bigoted w**k.

It's good for those clubs to be in the top flight, but it is never, ever explained sensibly, why it's good for anyone else.

Somehow, we're just meant to accept that it is.

McCall is a decent enough bloke, but he's pretty thick and he never actually gives his views any thought at all,or sees any need to justify them.

It's good for those clubs to be in the top flight, but it is never, ever explained sensibly, why it's good for anyone else.Somehow, we're just meant to accept that it is.McCall is a decent enough bloke, but he's pretty thick and he never actually gives his views any thought at all,or sees any need to justify them.

I know imagine somebody making a sugesstion that the countrys bigger clubs would be good for the premiership , it's a downright ludicrous suggestion

Well what would your suggestion to improve the top division be , we are all eyes

An entirely different question to which I don't have a readily available, simple answer.

Where was I wrong however in suggesting that the claim that it's good for everyone if the big clubs are at the top, is flawed?

An entirely different question to which I don't have a readily available, simple answer.Where was I wrong however in suggesting that the claim that it's good for everyone if the big clubs are at the top, is flawed?

What country would not want their top teams in the top league ? Its simple good business sense for starters to have the teams who can attract the highest attendance's fighting it out in the top league bit of course all these team have to be their on merit, but you are quick to shout the guy opinion down. If he had made the comment just about hibs would you have been as quick in arguing with his point

Edited by forever_blue

What country would not want their top teams in the top league ? Its simple good business sense for starters to have the teams who can attract the highest attendance's fighting it out in the top league bit of course all these team have to be their on merit, but you are quick to shout the guy opinion down. If he had made the comment just about hibs would you have been as quick in arguing with his point

Yes, I would.

Football is meant to be meritocratic.

It could be argued that it's a good thing if our game and the distribution of income was more egalitarian. However, it's not. It does not benefit an Elgin fan in any way that I understand, to have Hibs reach the top flight.

I remember that idiot Jackson saying on the Radio that we need every team punching at its weight, as if that's what makes football interesting.

Is the massive story developing in this season's English game, to do with Leicester punching at its weight?

Yes, I would.

Football is meant to be meritocratic.

?

You do wear corduroy, don't you?

I love the fact that some sad cases have complained over the sight of a rangers mug , deary me you can imagnine the frothing at the tele screen when it popped up , i just hope the diddy dugs avoided a good shoeing in the process

One of oor blogging friends was so traumatised by seeing that mug that they had to change the channel straightaway.

I know imagine somebody making a sugesstion that the countrys bigger clubs would be good for the premiership , it's a downright ludicrous suggestion

The Premiership will be just fine with the 12 best Clubs rather than the 12 biggest.

Would even thrive if both colours of sectarian Vermin would f**k off