Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Bitterness. Absolutely no Gers fan or Diddy would use social media in such a bitter way as The Plastics have. We're all too sane.  They, though, have no shame.

P&B is a bit of an exception and it is quite funny to see so many diddies dancing to Celtic's tune.

Hmmm.

I'll concede in general that many are dancing to Celtic's tune. The decades of 'poor us' ' it's a conspiracy' 'ref's are against us'  has certainly had an effect...in the Rangers hating but there are others, perhaps a generational thing, perhaps a political thing....that truly despise Rangers and aren't even sure why...it's worrying.

The fact you find it 'fanciful' says more about you than me.

I'd have highlighted any story like that on P&B as being fanciful regardless of which team the author supported, if you check the Falkirk thread I spend a decent amount of time calling out fellow Falkirk fans for spouting pish so don't get all uppety cause I called you out on it.

A no-brainer question? That I asked if you'd prefer the club you hate most to beat a club to benefit the one you apparently love most???

How is that a no-brainer?

I've already quite happily answered your question, it is an absolute no brainer despite you trying to twist it into something it's not.

I don't expect anyone to keep track of my posting history on P&B so I won't expect you to know that I have indicated a genuine hatred of one club in Scottish football and it's not your precious club.

In fact, going by your posts, a non-Scots football fan would think you'd support Hibs.

I was merely checking your hate level.

What the actual f'ck is this pish?

Any chance of that Lincoln link ?

Bitterness. Absolutely no Gers fan or Diddy would use social media in such a bitter way as The Plastics have. We're all too sane. They, though, have no shame.

P&B is a bit of an exception and it is quite funny to see so many diddies dancing to Celtic's tune.

I know that you're at it here, but I'll respond anyway.

You've got it absolutely wrong in suggesting we dance to Celtic's tune.

For many of the diddies, our loathing of Rangers is very much a strand of the loathing we also feel for Celtic.

It requires an extremely narrow perspective of Scottish football to fail to recognise that for many of us, that's exactly how it is.

Disliking Rangers does not reflect a fondness for the only club in Scotland that's anything like them. Why would it?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Bitterness. Absolutely no Gers fan or Diddy would use social media in such a bitter way as The Plastics have. We're all too sane. They, though, have no shame.

I disagree. You only have to look at the Twitter feeds of Mr Graham or the Vanguard Bears to get a sense of the hostility that a lot of Rangers fans feel towards Celtic/the SFA/anyone who doesn't share the same viewpoint as them.

And that's not even taking into account the snippets that are posted from Rangers Media and the Bear's Den. Some of that content is worrying in terms of the outright extreme political and religious views on show. Bitterness isn't confined to one club.

Bitterness. Absolutely no Gers fan or Diddy would use social media in such a bitter way as The Plastics have. We're all too sane.  They, though, have no shame.

Played by blind men on an Irish harp, no doubt.