Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

It's incredible.

Personally, I think Celtic's titles during those years are pretty bloody hollow, but the ironic bit is that not one poster on the thread even mentions the titles that Rangers were allowed to keep, only after an extremely contentious ruling was reached.

A remarkable bunch.

8 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Oh my, it's amazing the amount of them that still do not get it. Still believing they were demoted to the Third Division and blaming everyone for it doesn't take away the facts that they lied and cheated for years, didn't pay their bills and tax and were found out for it. The fact they weren't demoted but had in fact to apply for a place in the league is neither here nor there. No disrespect to the lower league clubs as we all know they voted this NEW club in due to seeing £ signs before their eyes and who can blame them. It was serious money that many of the smaller clubs will probably never see again that won the day for Sevco, as this money certainly helped clubs at the lower end but the fact that they were fast tracked into a position of being able to apply is the biggest disappointment...shame on the SFA for allowing it as the rightful clubs like Spartans etc should have been the ones being allowed in.

Never mind though, Karma will have her day and living in a world where your sky is red, white and blue and Sevconian songs play all day will not save you when Karma does decide to bite.

Oh my, it's amazing the amount of them that still do not get it. Still believing they were demoted to the Third Division and blaming everyone for it doesn't take away the facts that they lied and cheated for years, didn't pay their bills and tax and were found out for it. The fact they weren't demoted but had in fact to apply for a place in the league is neither here nor there. No disrespect to the lower league clubs as we all know they voted this NEW club in due to seeing £ signs before their eyes and who can blame them. It was serious money that many of the smaller clubs will probably never see again that won the day for Sevco, as this money certainly helped clubs at the lower end but the fact that they were fast tracked into a position of being able to apply is the biggest disappointment...shame on the SFA for allowing it as the rightful clubs like Spartans etc should have been the ones being allowed in.
Never mind though, Karma will have her day and living in a world where your sky is red, white and blue and Sevconian songs play all day will not save you when Karma does decide to bite.

Oh my, it does read a little like all Op's on RM, get over it.
Karma- check- what does that actually mean? You drivelling idiot, do you think that the God of football is looking down?
f**k wit.

4 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

Karma- check- what does that actually mean? You drivelling idiot, do you think that the God of football is looking down?
f**k wit.

You'd better believe I am.  Now I'm off to f**k over the Hibees' midfield.  Back at full-time.  

4 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

f**k wit.

Oh my, you seem to have got a little upset there...Such a shame....pass that man a Kleenex.

17 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"Location: SNP Hater"

Quite.

Haw...I'm easy in my skin about being an 'SNP Hater' though somewhat at ease with a post-Brexit independent Scotland.  The two need not marry.

The 'My Catholic mates went to there special school and never seen them after I was 5' bit, though, was well worth a decent ribbing.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We've an U16s Rugby 7s tournament in north London on Sunday.  Why would you give that a Helen?

It's good to see that you've stopped following your half of the ugly sisters.  Good for you, Kinky.  Every day and in every way...

BTW kudos for your following of grass-roots sport.  Seriously. One of the grand-kids involved?

11 minutes ago, The DA said:

One of the grand-kids involved?

I'm an auld c**t with teenage kids who are my joy.  My son's playing and he runs like the wind but can't tackle a fish supper.  Ergo he either score a try from 60 meters or makes a c**t of himself.

A bit like my posts, really.

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I'm an auld c**t with teenage kids who are my joy.  My son's playing and he runs like the wind but can't tackle a fish supper.  Ergo he either score a try from 60 meters or makes a c**t of himself.

A bit like my posts, really.

Keep working at the English grammar and we'll make a Scotsman of you yet.  Or a typist.