Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Why haven't all Sevco fans been required to put a 'the' in front of their names? It seems a bit unfair to single out Kincardine and pundit this way.

Too much competition for The_Fannybaws

Edited by The_Kincardine

Oh Acne. Laugh? I nearly put a pound in the SVDP charity box on behalf of the abused apostrophe. Then I saw the "sooner Rangers die" phrase. Now I know you're just taking the piss.

did you keep a hold of it in case the G&S one needs it for a court battle :1eye

If you dont get looking after the pennies looks after the pounds , no wonder your clubs up a shit creek with no money.

Now I know you're a troll.

Edited to make some attempt at sense for this shambles of a post. Thanks Dave J for pointing out my error. Have you and Lippy kissed and made up yet?

Edited by The_Kincardine

The Rangers' 'traditions' . Then, now etc.

Rangers boy club treasurer faces jail over £55,000 scam

THE treasurer of a Rangers boys club that Barry Ferguson was scouted from is facing jail after she used the team's books to launder £55,000 from the company she worked for.

Margaret Stewart, 47, who worked in the accounts department of Ivanhoe Cambridge UK, a Canadian firm, pocketed cash from her employers.

Over a three year period Stewart used cheques signed by bosses who believed they were going to legitimate payees to take money.

Stewart is the treasurer of the Rangers Supporters Association Boys Club, that has seen likes of Barry Ferguson and Lee McCulloch come through the team before becoming professionals.

She paid the cheques into the club's account before taking it for herself. Stewart, from Hamilton, South Lanarkshire pled guilty at Glasgow Sheriff Court to embezzling money between May 2008 and January 2011.