Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Numbers are meaningless as the quoted figure is clearly not enough, is it?

And we are not just talking about sectarian activity, we are talking about violence. You can't just point the finger across the fence and shout "but they're baddies tooooooo". Clean your own house and when you have, then you can start crowing about have fabulously well your clumpany have done it tackling the problem.

Is it any wonder that the entirety of Scottish football is queuing up around the block to boot you on the ground when you can't condemn your own (don't get me wrong this is VERY impressive for a bear) without pointing the finger elsewhere?

It's the standard fallacious argument trotted out by Glaswegians whenever it's pointed that things aren't quite as civilised in their bit of the world as the rest of the country.

By ignoring numbers and attempting to reduce all questions to "some" or "none" they will convince themselves that the same ingredients make the same recipe regardless of the ratios

ever increasing vocal minority that revel in all this sectarian shite

That doesn't sound like club or company are doing anything worthy of note in reducing anything, when you as a strong supporter of what they are doing to reduce it can see the numbers going up the way :huh:

That doesn't sound like club or company are doing anything worthy of note in reducing anything, when you as a strong supporter of what they are doing to reduce it can see the numbers going up the way :huh:

It is an indication that the club were doing pretty well but we now have a younger generation coming along that refuse to move with the times or want to behave as their fathers did before them or just want to act like Tits and this is one way of causing as much offence and trouble.

I never claimed anywhere to have the answer but i am sure the club are open to all and any advice you can give them on how to eradicate the problem

It is an indication that the club were doing pretty well but we now have a younger generation coming along that refuse to move with the times or want to behave as their fathers did before them or just want to act like Tits and this is one way of causing as much offence and trouble.

I never claimed anywhere to have the answer but i am sure the club are open to all and any advice you can give them on how to eradicate the problem

You never claimed to have an answer but you did claim it was getting better so please show us where it indicates that the club was doing well using any source other than your fervoured imagination?

My advice on how to eradicate the problem won't go down well as euthanasia is still frowned upon

Blaming young spotty teenage fans is a cop out.

At the recent demo against Hearts there was sectarian singing....

most have seen the clips....large majority were grown men and women...

did they all just stand there in silence as the young team aired there tunes into the night???

Would that be the arseholes i condemned for being arseholes and have continued to condemn?

Yet again you have gone off on a rant and just made things up. I absolutely at no time blamed Hearts for any of the above. I did say that a very small group were looing for trouble and they were. I was there and i saw it right in front of me. That has been blown up out of all proportion and seems to have led you to believe i am in some way excusing the scum element within our support. I am not! If you look at the picture i posted this morning on the match thread you will see that Hearts fans are the ones pictured who have broken through the Stewards in an attempt to get at the Rangers support BUT i still lie most of the blame for that on the Rangers supporters who were trying to do the same in more numbers.

I did not say that the sectarian problem has been totally eradictaed. Another lie. You are on a roll here..I have said the club deserve to get some credit for the actions they have taken BUT there is a long way to go. You don't need to take my word for it you can take UEFAs word for it as they have praised Rangers for the progress they have made.

Don't really want to give you a hard time as you did clearly blame Rangers fans where blame was merited and I also tire of people kicking you endlessly on these threads. You don't seem like a snivelling twerp like Bennett, so you're alright by me.

HOWEVER... you did say regarding the stuff out the front of the main stand that "hearts fans were to blame". That was unbalanced given they met a violent reaction.

Tunisia got off to a disappointing start to the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations tournament as a late goal from Cape Verde ended their opening match in a 1-1 draw.

Reports began to swirl of discontent within the Tunisian squad & at the heart of the reports was Rangers defender Bilel Mohsni, who was surprisingly left out of the starting eleven for the match.

Frustrated by his exclusion from the match, Mohsni actually left the bench & returned to the dressing room before the match was over. This fueled speculation that Mohsni was ready to leave the squad & head back to Scotland.

Mohsni supposedly called his mother after the match & told her that he wanted to go home. :lol:

However, Mohsni has pledged his commitment to the Tunisian team. “The atmosphere within the team is very good.”

Regarding his decision to leave the bench prior to the end of the game he said,”It was not addressed to anyone but it was a spontaneous decision.”

“It is important not to interpret the gesture negatively.”

Yesterday, the Tunisian national team returned to practice & were split into two different groups. One group went through a normal training session, the other “were subjected to a slagging session.“ :lol:

No word on which group Mohsni participated in. Tunisia’s next match is with Zambia on Thursday.

Edited by muirkirk nil

Don't really want to give you a hard time as you did clearly blame Rangers fans where blame was merited and I also tire of people kicking you endlessly on these threads. You don't seem like a snivelling twerp like Bennett, so you're alright by me.

HOWEVER... you did say regarding the stuff out the front of the main stand that "hearts fans were to blame". That was unbalanced given they met a violent reaction.

I cant remember the EXACT words i used in the original post but the reaction was not as violent as i would have expected given the circumstances and knowing the Rangers support the way i do. i do believe the small group of Hearts fans were lucky that it was dealt with swiftly by the Police. It was nothing more than a few shoves and a couple of punches thrown..I stand by the fact have no sympathy for idiots like this that go looking for trouble at the football regardless of who they are. I have many posts having a go at the Union Bears and if they come unstuck at an away fixture where they are looking for trouble then tough...They wont get any sympathy from me or any help

Some Jambo claimed the scenes reminded him of games in the 70s & 80s .. Well he has either a very poor memory.....Wasn't there in the 70s & 80s or was simply lieing through his teeth. I was often taken to Easter Road (don't know what i did to deserve that) during this time and can still remember standing watching bottles and cans flying back and forth on the terracing opposite the Main Stand

@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: Green tells #SSNHQ he is not under investigation by police Scotland and is not ruling out return to the club.

^^ Charlie Boy spots another opportunity to screw another easy £5m to £10m out of the Govan Gimps.

Edited by OTIG_FTOF

I did this after the Dumbarton game earlier in the season. The first time i have ever put in an official complaint to the club and i know a few others did and give the club credit where it is due they did take action by increasing the number of stewards and increasing the segregation area. Not before time

I do / did shout others down in the past but TBH i am 46 now and past getting into arguments with idiots at the football. If it was something outrageous like bricking a bus then of course i would still say something, I did say this on the Hearts thread but everybody seemed to be too busy falling over themselves to blame Rangers for everything that happened that night that they seemed to have missed that. The saddest part of it all is that there are certain posters who are delighted this element within our support yet again let us all down. TBH they could not care less who was to blame or who was hurt it is just another excuse to bash Rangers

Fair doo's you have consistently sounded like a decent fan.

The spitting on fans below is thing that away fans is something that away fans are consistently complaining about so I believe it must be a regular occurrence. Cannot believe that those responsible for security at Ibrox (the club, police and stewards) allow it to happen when great lengths at other ground like Easter Road are taken to avoid such disgusting behaviour.