Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Are they actually down yet?

And what does Feegie mean?

In all but name but think we can still stay up if we win every game 66-0. Feegie is the bustling cosmopolitan suburb of paisley where our ground is situated.

Nice to see ra berrz finding a level and attempting to manufacture a rivalry with a club that, in their current state, even we are largely leaving alone.

Sorry, Buddies, but it looks like you've sunk to a level where the Sevconians see you as on a similar footing.

Keep smiling, though, I'm sure you'll be back soon. I'm not so sure we won't be coming down with you, mind...

Nice to see ra berrz finding a level and attempting to manufacture a rivalry with a club that, in their current state, even we are largely leaving alone.

Sorry, Buddies, but it looks like you've sunk to a level where the Sevconians see you as on a similar footing.

Keep smiling, though, I'm sure you'll be back soon. I'm not so sure we won't be coming down with you, mind...

Hmmmm i wonder what could be up with Norman today, let me think about that......

What could have happened today to upset him?

^^^^wiping his tears on his green and white scarf on the way back from hampden type post IMO

Do you really believe WRK is a Celtic fan?

Of course he doesn't, he's a wee boy scrambling for approval from the likes of No8 and Tedi. It's quite sad to see. One day he'll be grown up enough, to have his own opinion.

I think Sevconians, even if otherwise capable of some sort of rational thought, have a mental block that won't let them get past the simple formula of "Hates Rangers = loves Celtic". The same is true in reverse for the other foul lot, of course.

In all but name but think we can still stay up if we win every game 66-0. Feegie is the bustling cosmopolitan suburb of paisley where our ground is situated.

:lol:

That's nearly as funny as a guy in my work who once described his home town as a "small fishing village on the banks of the River Clyde".

He was referring to Greenock.

aka Ferguslie Park. Green arrow shows approximate location of the "Feegie Dome"

attachicon.gifSt Mirren, Feegie,.png

Ah, I remember the guy who ran a pirate radio station from Feegie, Joe Le Tech. He played the best tunes during the mid 80's the mainstream radio stations didn't play and the best remixes as well. :)

I can't remember the name he called the radio station though.

Feegie back in the mid 80's was a complete hell hole.

Are they actually down yet?

Yes, St Mirren are down.

Can they have too many complaints after selling their best player and getting rid of a cup winning coach?....

For the duration of their stint in the Premier League they've brought absolutely nothing to the division, constantly finishing in the bottom 6.

Will they be promoted within the next 3 seasons? Probably not.