Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Right you two. 100 lines each for backchat. On my desk on Monday morning.

FB? You're milk monitor next week. Excellent composition.

Sorry Kinky, I don't think you could snort 200 lines of coke on Monday morning and still be coherent or even alive come midday. :(

Milk monitor ? FFS :lol: Well you could be right as FB has been monitoring his club being milked dry by every spiv that has sat on the board of the biggest cash cow in the footballing world.

Couldnae speel googull

:blink:

Geez 5 minutes till a search google....

So let me get this right, in a matter of less than an hour of drinking cheap booze and inhaling crystal meth you forgot how to spell ?. :lol::lol::lol:

Later FB.

You seem to take the Internet far too seriously

Eh ?, well I've never created any aliases to keep up my rep count whilst destroying others.

I've never said I'd stick anyone in to the Mods for using certain words on the forum.

I've never resigned from a thread on a public forum only to haunt it with aliases to post on it as well as only to give out rep count.

I've never deleted block groups of my previous posts thinking it will raise my rep count deleting posts with red dots on them.

Maybe Tedi will take it that serious but I don't. :1eye

Eh ?, well I've never created any aliases to keep up my rep count whilst destroying others.

I've never said I'd stick anyone in to the Mods for using certain words on the forum.

I've never resigned from a thread on a public forum only to haunt it with aliases to post on it as well as only to give out rep count.

I've never deleted block groups of my previous posts thinking it will raise my rep count deleting posts with red dots on them.

Bravo sir. You have completely supressed your sense of irony.

If anything you have further proved my point with that pitiful, tear stained reply Edited by forever_blue