Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Let me guess !, Sevco fan backs up another Sevco fan against a fan of their greatest rival of nearly 3 years, so therefore because two against one must be the truth by applied statistical analysis that the probability is that I lead a sad life indeed by 66.666%.

Or the truth really is that two sad B'stards who support Sevco have ganged up on another poster who doesn't support Sevco and the cycle of verbal abuse continues it's cycle of life.

:)!!!!! Brilliant.

Any c**t who says you live a sad life hereafter will have me to answer to. You live the life we all aspire to ;)

Did Rangers win this weekend? No sign of the berz for days (with the exception of bigotedrob) now they are all appearing from the ether.

Edited by stonedsailor

Did Rangers win this weekend? No sign of the berz for days (with the exception of bigotedrob) now they are all appearing from the ether.

I congratulated qots for their victory on Friday morning/afternoon ... Whenever I got out of my depressed hungover slumber

Edited by forever_blue

"Your just a celtic fan sticking up for your celtic pal blah blah , generic qc rant of tears snot and drivel"

(your)?.....oh dear, no doubt The_Arseshole will be along to point out your, you're,ur, you are, midgeur mistake?... Edited by THE KING

I congratulated qots for their victory on Friday morning/afternoon ... Whenever I got out of my depressed hungover slumber

Congratulations to you.

Tragic.

^ ^ ^

Such is life at times.

Horrific patter

^ ^ ^

We know your patter is horrific, you do not need to remind us young fella.

Another new low for the QC.

^ ^ ^

:lol: When I get anywhere near as low as you go then I'll worry.

You didn't get my post did you

^ ^ ^

How the fcuk The_Kincardine hasn't pulled you up for your horrific grammar I'll never know !. Oh wait a minute you are one of them. You get a free pass because orcs are the rarest of species on P&B. :lol:

^ ^ ^

Such is life at times.

^ ^ ^

We know your patter is horrific, you do not need to remind us young fella.

^ ^ ^

:lol: When I get anywhere near as low as you go then I'll worry.

^ ^ ^

How the fcuk The_Kincardine hasn't pulled you up for your horrific grammar I'll never know !. Oh wait a minute you are one of them. You get a free pass because orcs are the rarest of species on P&B. :lol:

Tragic

(your)?.....oh dear, no doubt The_Arseshole will be along to point out your, you're,ur, you are, midgeur mistake?...

How the fcuk The_Kincardine hasn't pulled you up for your horrific grammar.

Right you two. 100 lines each for backchat. On my desk on Monday morning.

FB? You're milk monitor next week. Excellent composition.