Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

I'm amazed no body has asked Bennett the glaringly obvious question yet.Bennett,answer honestly now.how many rangers games have you attended over,lets say the last three seasons.nae pish just a numerical answer please.

It's been nearly a fortnight (and a refreshing Parisian break) now - has the cellardweller got back to you on this one yet? A fairly simple question, I'd have thought, for a fairly simple poster.

Oh, hang on, you asked him to "answer honestly" - what were you thinking of? :lol::lol:

It's been nearly a fortnight (and a refreshing Parisian break) now - has the cellardweller got back to you on this one yet? A fairly simple question, I'd have thought, for a fairly simple poster.

Oh, hang on, you asked him to "answer honestly" - what were you thinking of? :lol::lol:

Bennett is apparently getting a train to go to today's game ?, he will be posting at some point about the game he is apparently attended today.

Not sure if he is trying to pull a flanker after the accusations and abuse he got for not actually going to watch The Rangers but has admitted umpteen times he's been to Rugby park to watch a club he does not support.

I'm actually expecting this fully to backfire on Bennett lying through his teeth to get us of his back about not going to watch The Rangers. :)

Edit to add there are 3 anonymous members online on the subforum, one of them is me and guess who else lurks on the subforum anonymously all the time along with the Polterfhud.

Edited by hellbhoy

Bennett is apparently getting a train to go to today's game ?, he will be posting at some point about the game he is apparently attended today.

Not sure if he is trying to pull a flanker after the accusations and abuse he got for not actually going to watch The Rangers but has admitted umpteen times he's been to Rugby park to watch a club he does not support.

I'm actually expecting this fully to backfire on Bennett lying through his teeth to get us of his back about not going to watch The Rangers. :)

Edit to add there are 3 anonymous members online on the subforum, one of them is me and guess who else lurks on the subforum anonymously all the time along with the Polterfhud.

You lead a sad life

You lead a sad life

Watching the clusterfuck that is a Rangers FC going from one disastrous calamity to another is one of the joys of life if you aren't a Sevco supporter. So your assumption I lead a sad life couldn't be further from the truth and it is you whom is leading a sad life thinking you still support the very same club you always have. :P

Watching the clusterfuck that is a Rangers FC going from one disastrous calamity to another is one of the joys of life if you aren't a Sevco supporter. So your assumption I lead a sad life couldn't be further from the truth and it is you whom is leading a sad life thinking you still support the very same club you always have. :P

Very well however none of the post I replied to mentioned you watching or laughing at rangers , it consisted of you sitting waiting on someone returning from the game and waiting on them making some sort of slip up so you can say they were not at the game before taking guesses at who the anonymous users are , pretty bizzare , stalkerish behaviour in all honesty .

How is it possible to disagree with FB's take here?

Let me guess !, Sevco fan backs up another Sevco fan against a fan of their greatest rival of nearly 3 years, so therefore because two against one must be the truth by applied statistical analysis that the probability is that I lead a sad life indeed by 66.666%.

Or the truth really is that two sad B'stards who support Sevco have ganged up on another poster who doesn't support Sevco and the cycle of verbal abuse continues it's cycle of life.

Let me guess !, Sevco fan backs up another Sevco fan against a fan of their greatest rival of nearly 3 years, so therefore because two against one must be the truth by applied statistical analysis that the probability is that I lead a sad life indeed by 66.666%.

Or the truth really is that two sad B'stards who support Sevco have ganged up on another poster who doesn't support Sevco and the cycle of verbal abuse continues it's cycle of life.

Naw , the fact is you live a sad life