Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Raging, what for you being a fucking idiot?

I'll ask you to stop calling me a plastic.

He does not even know the difference between a season ticket and a multi buy bundle. Thick Orc.

and since you want to spread it over 2 threads

Thick teuchter

http://caleythistleonline.com/topic/12033-4-game-season-ticket/

I am not the one who thinks a season is run over 4 matches thick plastic weegie.

Was ICT's 4 game season ticket a success?

It smacks of desperation tbh.

What a chance for the Sevconian Family to attend the tribute act of Rangers (1873-2012) with an opportunity to attain 2nd position in the 2nd tier league in Scotland ?

Real Madrid are the world's most successful club. Having won the most prestigious competition the most times. It isn't a hard concept to grasp for any normal human beings.

Real Madrid are the world's most successful club. Having won the most prestigious competition the most times. It isn't a hard concept to grasp for any normal human beings.

Absolutely.

For Rangers it's quantity over quality though. A kilo of shite is better than a gram of gold in their heads.

Nottingham Forest, Leeds and Ipswich are just some of the many clubs that are more successful than Rangers. An EPL and a European title is far better than anything Rangers have won.

Absolutely.

For Rangers it's quantity over quality though. A kilo of shite is better than a gram of gold in their heads.

Nottingham Forest, Leeds and Ipswich are just some of the many clubs that are more successful than Rangers. An EPL and a European title is far better than anything Rangers have won.

It's probably more a case of "Something Rangers have won is worth more than something somebody else has won".

Nor me, if you had read back the thread it was the thistle fan that described it as such.

I am far more teuchter than weegie.

Geographically you may be closer to being a teuchter but despite your desperation you will never be one of us.

ETA a Thistle fan may have coined the phrase but you asking him if ICT had done a similar ticket years ago you accepted and continued the usage because you had assumed ICT called it that.

Edited by stonedsailor

Geographically you may be closer to being a teuchter but despite your desperation you will never be one of us.

ETA a Thistle fan may have coined the phrase but you asking him if ICT had done a similar ticket years ago you accepted and continued the usage because you had assumed ICT called it that.

Aw Stoney, let Tedi have his little victory - Lord knows, the precious wee lamb hasn't got much to cling to these days. The good guys are appearing less good day by day, and his hero got pumped from the Board when even the rangers thought he was too bigoted.

At least he can console himself that, after the EGM, Big Mike isn't controlling things any more.

Yes, I really think he is that simple.

A The Newcunto F.C. fanny phoned Superscoreboard earlier and stated .....

Scotland Supporters are racist because they booed the British National anthem last night.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THICKO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That song is wrong on so many fronts it alienates agnostics/athiests then the presumption of importance due to an accident of birth belonging to the Saxe Coburg Gotha family did they not sing it to Edward VIII and he was a Nazi, then there is all the bits about rebellious Scots, well to adhere to the lyrics to make them relevant in contemporary society people make the effort by booing, thats loyalty in my book.

That song is wrong on so many fronts it alienates agnostics/athiests then the presumption of importance due to an accident of birth belonging to the Saxe Coburg Gotha family did they not sing it to Edward VIII and he was a Nazi, then there is all the bits about rebellious Scots, well to adhere to the lyrics to make them relevant in contemporary society people make the effort by booing, thats loyalty in my book.

Just what I was going to say..