Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Yup oldco = deid

and assets transferred to newco, you are still arguing that Hearts died.

Ted, Tedi, Tedi.... still not keen on "reading".

Yes, they transferred the assets, but also they transferred the liabilities AND shareholders of the old club got shares in the new club.

Is it the notion of liabilities you don't understand? Does the idea of "paying debts" not register with you?

Now compare and contrast to what happened between DeadRangers and PlasticRangers?

Yours

aDONis

Hibs, Hearts and Rangers all new clubs.

Ah yes, how does that song go again? The one that Hibs fans sing to Celtic fans? Something along the lines of "If it wasn't for the second incarnation of Hibernian Football Club you'd currently be supporting Sevco 5088 ltd."

Catchy little ditty.

Tedi never disappoints, does he? His spirited assertion that Hearts are a new club, by his drawing parallels with his beloved "institution", becomes, de facto, an admission that he is watching nothing other than a Tribute Act, with two lower division titles to their name.

To those of us expecting better than garden-variety fuckwittery from Five Stars, he makes this assertion in reply to an Aberdeen fan, whose number of fúcks given about Hearts' history is probably about the same as the rangers' number of cup wins.

Well done, Pelucia. Well done you.

Tedi never disappoints, does he? His spirited assertion that Hearts are a new club, by his drawing parallels with his beloved "institution", becomes, de facto, an admission that he is watching nothing other than a Tribute Act, with two lower division titles to their name.

To those of us expecting better than garden-variety fuckwittery from Five Stars, he makes this assertion in reply to an Aberdeen fan, whose number of fúcks given about Hearts' history is probably about the same as the rangers' number of cup wins.

Well done, Pelucia. Well done you.

wile_e__coyote_and_road_runner_by_fabuloTedi=This guy

Hey I closed with a joke

And then there was pounds being spent on Kyle Lafferty, that was quite funny

Speaking of Kyle Lafferty: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/kyle-lafferty-ive-unfinished-business-5388170

Kyle Lafferty: I've got unfinished business at Rangers and would love to return to Ibrox and prove myself

:lol:

No it people like you and the endless tying yourself in knots that makes me laugh.

Liquidation = deid

but Hearts(1) were liquidated.

Ah, ok not paying your debts = deid

but Hearts(2) did not pay all their debts, yada yada.

At least you are consistent unlike a few others on here, you just admitted Hearts(2) are a new club.

:)

Hmm, it's obvious that you don't understand why the two scenarios are different.

I suppose you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him think above the level of equine!

Yours

aDONis

The word title isn't limited to league trophies.

Rangers trophy haul is the equivalent of a pile of dug shit when you compare it to other successful European clubs.

Ohh the Skol Cup. Haud me back.

The word title isn't limited to league trophies.

Rangers trophy haul is the equivalent of a pile of dug shit when you compare it to other successful European clubs.

Ohh the Skol Cup. Haud me back.

record holding most successful club in the world WATP