Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

We are celebrating utterly wiping the floor with both our rivals and your joke club. Still, at least you tried.

Rangers-celebrate-with-Division-Three-tr

article-2615235-1D62406600000578-995_634

:lol:

Try swallowing 7 Trebles, ya wee w**k? Nah you can't eh !? or any other mug punter on here! Being the top of the pile is what counts most, and we've enjoyed plenty!! Hearts not so much! Sevco !? Get f*cked!!!! We are Rangers and always will be!!

All I want to say is get it right up yeez!

Thanks mate, and a big thank you to your Club for allowing Hearts to win a league that Rangers were scheduled to win by 15points with Miller & Boyd scoring for fun.........

:D

Try swallowing 7 Trebles, ya wee w**k? Nah you can't eh !? or any other mug punter on here! Being the top of the pile is what counts most, and we've enjoyed plenty!! Hearts not so much! Sevco !? Get f*cked!!!! We are Rangers and always will be!!

^^^can't handle the truth.

Rangers died - Sevco currently on the abortion appointment list.

post-14721-14270699425552_thumb.jpg

Lol GIUY

post-14721-14270699766123_thumb.jpg

^^^can't handle the truth.

Rangers died - Sevco currently on the abortion appointment list.

I can accept what's happened to my club, no problem mate! I can also accept that winning division one, is a huge honour and massive achievement for your club. No worries!

I can accept what's happened to my club, no problem mate! I can also accept that winning division one, is a huge honour and massive achievement for your club. No worries!

Nah. I've seen Hearts win 3 Scottish Cups......You stick in there mate, one day it might be Sevco's turn :)

What an absolute lunatic. Just look at the state taking a pumping from Her Majesty's Football Club has gotten him into.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I thought they were belting out God Save the Queen at Easter Rd. because they are pathetic, grovelling serfs. Didn't realise they were celebrating their big team winning the league.

Edited to add a comma before someone gets all upset about it being missing.

Edited by Kamenitza

Why are you wanking over Hearts mate, they're not your club ya sad wee w**k !! They c***s are celebrating their best league season in 50 years ( In the 2nd f*ckin tier !!!!!?)!! Hanging on to their coat tails for your angry w**k fest over the Gers whilst your own team is on it arse!? Get a grip, f*ck knows why some find you funny on here, maybe just a patronising abject pity!

Mad much?