Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

You mean me, a Rangers fan, made a post about Rangers on a Rangers thread?

As for my predictions, yes, I was spectacularly wrong about where Rangers would be in the league. And I've since said many times what a disgrace the team have been for making an absolute pigs ear of it. Do I regret making those predictions? Of course not. I stand by them and believe that's what should have happened. Don't blame me, blame Rangers. :)

think your forgetting the name of this thread LETS LAUGH AT RANGERS. Hence why so many non Rangers fans on here

Yon Neil PAtey guy was interviewed recently and he said in his opinion it'll be a couple of months, maybe you could expand a bit on your post and go into some more details (in laymans terms)

Neil Patey is full o shit. During the death throes of Rangers this clown was like comical ali predicting financial stability etc..

Ah, this rubbish. Rangers folded thanks to the ludicrous, ego driven overspending of the Murray era. Without it, there would have been no need or desire to pursue the dishonest and morally despicable EBT scheme. Regardless, of a subsequent finding regarding its legality, it was the scheme's stench that made Murray so eager to ditch the club and any vaguely reputable types so reluctant to go anywhere near it. That's what brought Whyte aboard. I think it's absolutely beautiful that despite the Big Tax Case verdict, it's the EBTs that got them. It absolutely and unequivocally could not have happened to any club, because most others would not have let Whyte anywhere close.

The funniest thing about this is they blame Craigy boy as he was a shyster but then they have voted in and defended King who gained control will similar dubious methods and his credentials are impeccable, so he says.

It has to be the perfect fit, the glib and shameless leading the gullible sheepul. :shutup

think your forgetting the name of this thread LETS LAUGH AT RANGERS. Hence why so many non Rangers fans on here

Indeed, if this was a Rangers thread for Rangers matters for Rangers fans, Rangers fans would have the humility to have a laugh at themselves because of their club or laugh at other clubs fans wise cracks about Rangers given the thread title.

Tedi's back but he's in the huff -

"Banned for quoting the boards own rules, I think it is fairly obvious that this forum has zero interest in Rangers fans being part of the community, so fuk em, from now I will just troll and laugh at arseholes."

LOL is that what he said? What a rocket.

HEARTS HEARTS GLORIOUS HEARTS :thumsup2

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE NEWCUNTO F.C. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why are you wanking over Hearts mate, they're not your club ya sad wee w**k !! They c***s are celebrating their best league season in 50 years ( In the 2nd f*ckin tier !!!!!?)!! Hanging on to their coat tails for your angry w**k fest over the Gers whilst your own team is on it arse!? Get a grip, f*ck knows why some find you funny on here, maybe just a patronising abject pity!

Why are you wanking over Hearts mate, they're not your club ya sad wee w**k !! They c***s are celebrating their best league season in 50 years ( In the 2nd f*ckin tier !!!!!?)!! Hanging on to their coat tails for your angry w**k fest over the Gers whilst your own team is on it arse!? Get a grip, f*ck knows why some find you funny on here, maybe just a patronising abject pity!

2/10

:lol: