Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Why are you wanking over Hearts mate, they're not your club ya sad wee w**k !! They c***s are celebrating their best league season in 50 years ( In the 2nd f*ckin tier !!!!!?)!! Hanging on to their coat tails for your angry w**k fest over the Gers whilst your own team is on it arse!? Get a grip, f*ck knows why some find you funny on here, maybe just a patronising abject pity!

^^^"bairn"

Why are you wanking over Hearts mate, they're not your club ya sad wee w**k !! They c***s are celebrating their best league season in 50 years ( In the 2nd f*ckin tier !!!!!?)!! Hanging on to their coat tails for your angry w**k fest over the Gers whilst your own team is on it arse!? Get a grip, f*ck knows why some find you funny on here, maybe just a patronising abject pity!

Still enjoying the journey, then, Robert? ;)

Hahahahahahahahaaaaa.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:HAVING A HORRIBLE JOURNEY :lol::lol::lol::lol:

whereas I've ruined hunners of pairs of breeks pishing myself laughing at your joke of a Club. :lol:

Edited by shull

They are his club.

He may not know it but like everybody else in the world he loves Heart of Midlothian FC at a primal, possibly subconscious level. Normally this will be hidden but on a weekend like this things will surface. You yourself are clearly a hearts fan deep down and the longer you keep denying this to yourself the the longer you'll live in this tortured web of rage, fear and loathing. All your personality defects are down to this inability to face up to the maroon nature of your soul

If Leigh Griffiths were to accept Rudi Skacel into his life as his own personal saviour then he'd be instantly cured and become a handsome, law abiding multilingual polymath.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:HAVING A HORRIBLE JOURNEY :lol::lol::lol::lol:

whereas I've ruined hunners of pairs of breeks pishing myself laughing at your joke of a Club. :lol:

From someone who posts the most similes by far on here but actually and really is the saddest contributor, crack on ya daft wee c**t Edited by RedRob72

They are his club.

He may not know it but like everybody else in the world he loves Heart of Midlothian FC at a primal, possibly subconscious level. Normally this will be hidden but on a weekend like this things will surface. You yourself are clearly a hearts fan deep down and the longer you keep denying this to yourself the the longer you'll live in this tortured web of rage, fear and loathing. All your personality defects are down to this inability to face up to the maroon nature of your sole

If Leigh Griffiths were to accept Rudi Skacel into his life as his own personal saviour then he'd be instantly cured and become a handsome, law abiding multilingual polymath.

Far too many big words and difficult concepts in there for him to grasp imo!

They are his club.

He may not know it but like everybody else in the world he loves Heart of Midlothian FC at a primal, possibly subconscious level. Normally this will be hidden but on a weekend like this things will surface. You yourself are clearly a hearts fan deep down and the longer you keep denying this to yourself the the longer you'll live in this tortured web of rage, fear and loathing. All your personality defects are down to this inability to face up to the maroon nature of your soul

The original point still stands, f*ck Hearts, they are celebrating winning f**k all, I would quietly feel the same if we were in their position.

The original point still stands, f*ck Hearts, they are celebrating winning f**k all, I would quietly feel the same if we were in their position.

Strange given how much your celebrating your clubs league win today, was that really nothing to right home about :1eye

Like your club celebrated winning the old second and third divisions and spent how much doing so

That's what so funny, you urnae.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE BLUE BIGOT SHITEY BUM WALL GUARDERS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Shull Loyal :wub:

We are celebrating utterly wiping the floor with both our rivals and your joke club. Still, at least you tried.

Rangers-celebrate-with-Division-Three-tr

article-2615235-1D62406600000578-995_634

:lol:

Hahaha f**k off Rob!

You can't even win 'f**k all' that's the Challenge Cup x 3 and the Championship you've came nowhere near winning even with spending your millions. :lol:

Sevco celebrated their clubs first two titles in lower leagues than the championship...

post-14721-14270661724726_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14270661829498_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14270661980301_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14270662196687_thumb.jpgpost-14721-14270662278751_thumb.jpg

Fook off.

This was all part of the master plan, a glorious series of playoff matches to gain promotion while maximising the revenue from them..#warchests

With a "good guy" sugar daddy as rich as Dave King I didn't think Rangers would waste time on such trivialities?