Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Winds of change? Its been two weeks and we have highly respected posters coming out with nonsense like this.

God knows how long it will take to go through the books\contracts and then you'll have at least a good few years before we are back on an even keel.

That's what I'd expect from densboy or wee rover. Winds of change after two weeks indeed.

We'd have more chance of getting the scorpions to play at Ibrox ffs.

Winds of change? Its been two weeks and we have highly respected posters coming out with nonsense like this.

God knows how long it will take to go through the books\contracts and then you'll have at least a good few years before we are back on an even keel.

That's what I'd expect from densboy or wee rover. Winds of change after two weeks indeed.

Surely the new Board could just dig out Graham Wallace's 120 day review?

Robbie Neilson def has had it easier to put over his methods to young players than to overpaid and internationals players. But hey ho he did it!

What a load of pish, Hearts have a good system set out and what looks like a decent coach in Neilson, compare that to fat Sally and his bare arsed target practice, all you can eat buffet and hour a day training. Yeah it's just that he has it easy.

If you're carrying out a forensic audit and looking to see who's to blame, yes, it might take a couple of weeks.

To check the balance sheet and the profit & loss account to work out whether you've got a future takes an afternoon. And that includes stopping for a cuppa.

If you're carrying out a forensic audit and looking to see who's to blame, yes, it might take a couple of weeks.

To check the balance sheet and the profit & loss account to work out whether you've got a future takes an afternoon. And that includes stopping for a cuppa.

If only King had been so prudent with the books of the Oldco.

just a cuppa, what about a biscuit? or cake?

Probably been mentioned before but I read into today's Herald that The Rangers are paying the wages (or some of?) for the 4 injured duds and Vuckic from Newcastle.

How on earth...?

Funny though. Enjoy next year's Petrofac and the league trips down to Stranraer as Hibs, waltz the Championship.

Probably been mentioned before but I read into today's Herald that The Rangers are paying the wages (or some of?) for the 4 injured duds and Vuckic from Newcastle.

How on earth...?.

In any normal scenario "how on earth?" would have been my reaction too. However, this is The Rangers and so my reaction is "seems about right".

When is it my turn to milk the cash cow?

Yon Neil PAtey guy was interviewed recently and he said in his opinion it'll be a couple of months, maybe you could expand a bit on your post and go into some more details (in laymans terms)

Yon Neil PAtey guy was interviewed recently and he said in his opinion it'll be a couple of months, maybe you could expand a bit on your post and go into some more details (in laymans terms)

Rangers are the equivolent of an impotent guy that's been stabbed multiple times & rushed to A&E with blood pissing out of him.........and Dave King wants to discuss his impotence first!

I don't have any info on that interview but I'm happy to read it if you post a link.

My experience of dealing with accountants and auditors is that, while they may not know the intricate detail or be able to trace the life of an individual cheque, they have a good working idea of the company's financial position by the end of the first day.

Looking at an older article interviewing Patey, he seemed to be quite happy to give an opinion without ever actually seeing the books.

Sevco now cannot win the Championship. It's the first time for 30 years that another club has won a league title with either of the Old Firm in it.

The old firm does not exist it is something else it maybe just as repulsive but its a knock off, an imitation, a rouse. Still thats being pedantic and in no way should lessen Hearts who were relegated due to a points deduction due to financial mismanagement but took their medicine and accepted it.

It is all the more remarkable when you think that your clubs triumph did not include upwards of blowing £70 million in the process.

I think the style of play has also been impressive well done the Jambo's

edited due to a sticky spacebar

Edited by FinnesTON