Lets All Laugh At Rangers Thread

Neither of those examples contradict me saying I'm only bothered about Rangers. Why?, well, the results have quite a significant impact on the difference between success and failure for Rangers.

Absolute rubbish TP and you know it.

You claim to be bothered only about Rangers and the success they have, but what happens if Rangers success is due to another clubs failings ?

You'll be keen on tomorrow nights fixture between Hibs & Livi, you'll be hoping Livi take something Hibs in that game to ease the pressure of your club. So therefore you are placing some hope into another club to do your club a favour that isn't Rangers.

Just admit it, what you've been saying is bullshit about only being bothered by Rangers results when in fact your club is dependent at times on results in other fixtures to give Rangers that success you keep banging on about.

If your club won every game every time then I'd see your point of view.

Absolute rubbish TP and you know it.

You claim to be bothered only about Rangers and the success they have, but what happens if Rangers success is due to another clubs failings ?

You'll be keen on tomorrow nights fixture between Hibs & Livi, you'll be hoping Livi take something Hibs in that game to ease the pressure of your club. So therefore you are placing some hope into another club to do your club a favour that isn't Rangers.

Just admit it, what you've been saying is bullshit about only being bothered by Rangers results when in fact your club is dependent at times on results in other fixtures to give Rangers that success you keep banging on about.

If your club won every game every time then I'd see your point of view.

You don't seem to be comprehending what I'm actually saying. And at no point did I say I was only bothered about Rangers' "results". Of course I rely on other teams to do Rangers a favour on occasion but, as I said, only if those results have a significant impact on the success of Rangers.

You don't seem to be comprehending what I'm actually saying. And at no point did I say I was only bothered about Rangers' "results". Of course I rely on other teams to do Rangers a favour on occasion but, as I said, only if those results have a significant impact on the success of Rangers.

So laughing at Rangers is better to you than celebrating a Premiership trophy?....

Wow!, you must really hate Rangers.

Then again, you've never celebrated winning the top league so you've nothing to compare your hatred to.

I'm only bothered about Rangers, so fans being obsessed with other clubs is very strange to me. Does that make up a large part of supporting one of the diddy teams? Must be so tedious and unsatisfying.

In bold ?, it's a contradiction of statements.

In bold ?, it's a contradiction of statements.

No it isn't.

You said I was only bothered about Rangers' "results". I never said that.

What I said was that I'm only bothered about Rangers. And part of that will be to rely on other teams doing Rangers a favour from time to time. But I'm only interested if the result is important to Rangers, otherwise I could not care less about any other team apart from Clydebank. :)

Was I on the Celtic vs Caley Thistle thread for example? No, as the result did not matter to Rangers. I'm sure though that if Caley Thistle put Rangers out of the cup your post count on that thread would be up in the hundreds event though the result would have meant nothing to Celtic.

Let's agree to disagree because this conversation is just going round in circles now. In fact, I'll even concede defeat if it means this tedious conversation can come to an end. You get involved in arguments which go on for hours and even days. I can't compete with that as I'm not as dedicated to point scoring on a football thread.

Yes, everyone move on ThePundit has made star of himself again. Everyone stop talking about it.

I gave up trying to explain a simple point. (which was possibly being purposefully misinterpreted to create an argument)

It's not my style to waste time going round in circles. One of the main factors in the such obvious high regard non-Gers fans place on my opinions is that I don't speak much, but when I do it's always worth a read. :)

I gave up trying to explain a simple point. (which was possibly being purposefully misinterpreted to create an argument)

It's not my style to waste time going round in circles. One of the main factors in the such obvious high regard non-Gers fans place on my opinions is that I don't speak much, but when I do it's always worth a read. :)

We know TP, it's usually days.weeks or months after you have made the post. :lol:

oooh they nearly stopped talking about you , time to spin some plates :rolleyes:

You're usige of bereft is rong

I spoke to the said neglected apostrophe. She said herself that she is bereft as she'd been looking forward to being used in that sentence.

Edited to add: I've given you a Helen for two reasons: 1. You were wrong and 2. you have no care for the neglected wee apostrophes.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I spoke to the said neglected apostrophe. She said herself that she is bereft as she'd been looking forward to being used in that sentence.

Edited to add: I've given you a Helen for two reasons: 1. You were wrong and 2. you have no care for the neglected wee apostrophes.

Utter imbecile's like you don't belong on a football forum the sooner Rangers die and you all go off and do something more productive with your time the more likelihood the men in white coats will have hopefully have to deal with you :1eye

Utter imbecile's like you don't belong on a football forum the sooner Rangers die

Oh Acne. Laugh? I nearly put a pound in the SVDP charity box on behalf of the abused apostrophe. Then I saw the "sooner Rangers die" phrase. Now I know you're just taking the piss.

Oh Acne. Laugh? I nearly put a pound in the SVDP charity box on behalf of the abused apostrophe. Then I saw the "sooner Rangers die" phrase. Now I know you're just taking the piss.

Yep, because we all know - though some of us are in deep, deep, denial - that they are already dead.

You're becoming a poor parody these days, The_Diddy. I was reminded of your criticism of others' grammar last night while listening to Andy Townsend criticising Blaise Matuidi.

the sooner Rangers die

Yep, because we all know - though some of us are in deep, deep, denial - that they are already dead.

OK well you diddies duke it out between you.

Edited to add: Norman tag-teaming with Acne. What a desperate pair.

Edited by The_Kincardine