New Godspeed You! Black Emperor album

sonofjenova

As the title says. I suspected that any new album would contain Albanian and Gamelan (and they're in here, albeit renamed) - nonetheless, this is still being purchased. Never been more excited by an album's release.

As far as starting Godspeed topics on Pie and Bovril goes, I'm probably into three figures. But they deserve it - best band in the world.

As the title says. I suspected that any new album would contain Albanian and Gamelan (and they're in here, albeit renamed) - nonetheless, this is still being purchased. Never been more excited by an album's release.

As far as starting Godspeed topics on Pie and Bovril goes, I'm probably into three figures. But they deserve it - best band in the world.

Cheers. First Flying Lotus now GY!BE - October is a cracking month for albums already :D

• 2 years later...

Time to revive this one - new album Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress is out on the 31st - stream available here: http://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/24/godspeed-you-black-emperor-asunder-sweet-and-other-distress-album-stream

Missed out on tickets for the gig in April though - pretty gutted at that.

Archived