Wrestling Memes/Images

forehead7

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This always made me laugh. How the f**k was he supposed to still have soot on his face after all those years? You would have thought they would have washed his face to treat the burns. You would have thought the mask would have rubbed it off after all those years. You would have thought that sweat would have removed it after all these years. Does the man not shower?

Basically it's ludicrous.

It isnt soot i dont think,its the facepaint/eyeliner he wore when he had the mask, all the sweat from having that mask on/having a match will have mixed together. Least thats what i think, cause without the mask he must have looked like a racoon.

Kane-masked.jpg

If you look around his eyes there was quite alot of it. Sting had a similar problem during matches where all his facepaint would wash off during the match

It isnt soot i dont think,its the facepaint/eyeliner he wore when he had the mask, all the sweat from having that mask on/having a match will have mixed together. Least thats what i think, cause without the mask he must have looked like a racoon.

Kane-masked.jpg

If you look around his eyes there was quite alot of it. Sting had a similar problem during matches where all his facepaint would wash off during the match

Goldust had/has that problem too. Must be a pain in the arse spending all that time putting facepaint on only for it to wash back off again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived