The Real Oviedo Shareholders Association

Savage Henry

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very impressive support.

Yeah, coz they're basically Leeds United - big club from a big area reduced to the lower leagues by ridiculous overspending. As soon as they get back to the Segunda they'll start it all over again.

How many of the people posting on here chipped in to have a piece of Dundee? How many are members of the Rangers Supporters Trust or Hearts equivalent? That's basically what you're doing here, only because it's foreign it's cool.

Yeah, coz they're basically Leeds United - big club from a big area reduced to the lower leagues by ridiculous overspending. As soon as they get back to the Segunda they'll start it all over again.

How many of the people posting on here chipped in to have a piece of Dundee? How many are members of the Rangers Supporters Trust or Hearts equivalent? That's basically what you're doing here, only because it's foreign it's cool.

Why the rage over someone spending their money how they want?

Me.

Meh.

I bought one share and if the all foreign shareholders getting free tickets to the game is to be believed then i'll take any excuse for a piss up in Spain!

If you buy four, you get to attend the AGM every year.

according to some media reports, the worlds richest man Carlos Slim has bought majority shares in the club.

no chance of them going bankrupt now laugh.gif

Indeed, and on that note...

Sid Lowe@sidloweAll the way through I said yr shares were unlikely to ever be worth anything. That may not be true now. They may even be a good investment

Archived