The Real Oviedo Shareholders Association

Savage Henry

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, coz they're basically Leeds United - big club from a big area reduced to the lower leagues by ridiculous overspending. As soon as they get back to the Segunda they'll start it all over again.

How many of the people posting on here chipped in to have a piece of Dundee? How many are members of the Rangers Supporters Trust or Hearts equivalent? That's basically what you're doing here, only because it's foreign it's cool.

^^^Untitled-11.gif^^^

Carlos Slim and his various subsidiary companies are looking into investing in quite a few clubs in Spain, as well as Oviedo. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Yeah, coz they're basically Leeds United - big club from a big area reduced to the lower leagues by ridiculous overspending. As soon as they get back to the Segunda they'll start it all over again.

How many of the people posting on here chipped in to have a piece of Dundee? How many are members of the Rangers Supporters Trust or Hearts equivalent? That's basically what you're doing here, only because it's foreign it's cool.

I donated money to Dundee? And I'm only here to see what's happening in the thread?

You seemed to snap there, compose yourself.

I donated money to Dundee? And I'm only here to see what's happening in the thread?

You seemed to snap there, compose yourself.

It was pretty obviously directed at people who don't support the clubs in question, which you'd know if you read the thread for comprehension instead of point scoring.

See if you've purchased a share do you recieve a letter?

You've to e-mail the club with your paypal ID I think then you receive a shares certificate. I've not got mine yet but I imagine there is thousands to get through.

See if you've purchased a share do you recieve a letter?

Anyone who bought shares should receive a certificate from the club, as long as you have emailed the club with the paypal receipt number and your address.

It is taking a bit of time at the moment, but according to the UK fans twitter feed it's a large amount of admin work to get everything sorted but hoping they will be with us by Christmas

RealOviedoFC UK Fans ‏@RealOviedoFCUK

For those asking, you need to email info@realoviedo.es with your paypal recpiect no. And address for certificate

RealOviedoFC UK Fans ‏@RealOviedoFCUK

Hopefully certificates be sent out before xmas guys, fingers crossed. But there must thousands and thousands to do!

Archived