Cevco share prospectus?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a fun day out.

Nearly as fun as the beggar at Ibrox today wearing the Green n Grey Hoops under a 'white' trackie top..Everytime somebody dropped money in his cup he started shouting abuse at them. Most ungrateful tramp ever...Last seen being led away by 2 of Strathclydes finest and he was still shouting abuse...absolute classic Glasgow

Classic Glasgow is going with my Timaloi mates to see a 'tic game...........on the walk to the Park we saw an old bloke lying on the deck so stopped to try to pick him up out of concern............his response was "just leave me alain I'm Buckarood" - as an East Coaster, I'd never heard that term for being pished on Buckfast :lol:

I was intending on buying shares but you have to pay for them a week before Xmas. Surely the timing of this could not have been worse! We have plenty of games this month including a trip to Elgin 3 days before Xmas. For that reason .... I am out.

I could invest in the RST consortium but the thought of helping that fat fuckwit Dingwall on to the board makes my blood run cold. I don't think i have ever wanted to punch a Rangers fan in the mouth as much as i want to punch him...problem is one punch would just never be enough for that fat b*****d!!

The timing is terrible! Where will the ordinary fan find a spare 500 quid at this time of year? Charlie seems in a dreadful rush.

And with the benefit freeze announced earlier this week, that can't be good news for Charlie and his retirement fund...

Will that affect your plans on coming up to watch Killie too?

Not got a lot to do with you, has it, Bennett? That would be a "Salary freeze" affecting me and mine.

Not got a lot to do with rangers, or any of their other identities, either, mind.

I'm sure you'll make it up to a game soon Norm, afterall you make it too atleast 8 games per season.

I have faith in you.

I'm sure you'll make it up to a game soon Norm, afterall you make it too atleast 8 games per season.

I have faith in you.

I haven't made eight games a season since I got married. Real life tends to take over when you have a family. A real family, that is, not your wee acolytes on here.

I haven't made eight games a season since I got married. Real life tends to take over when you have a family. A real family, that is, not your wee acolytes on here.

Yer a grand man Norm buying all those season tickets you never use, that deserves some praise. Married life eh? Probably not for me but you never know....

I was sure that you had posted about making roughly 8 games a season but i've been wrong before occasionally.

Yer a grand man Norm buying all those season tickets you never use, that deserves some praise. Married life eh? Probably not for me but you never know....

I was sure that you had posted about making roughly 8 games a season but i've been wrong before occasionally.

TBH Benny the Ball, I've never noticed you disappearing when the Cevco play or at same sort of time No8. is queing up for away tickets for hours in the cold. Yer an uber fanny at best.

For many men, Football is the excuse they use to get away from real life :D

I love it when my other half asks 'we have a family get together this weekend, are you coming?' and I reply 'nah sorry dear, football match on'

You need to give your wife a fixture list so she doesnt need to bother you. :D

For many men, Football is the excuse they use to get away from real life :D

I love it when my other half asks 'we have a family get together this weekend, are you coming?' and I reply 'nah sorry dear, football match on'

Just to be clear here, Tedi, is this Bennett or Bendarroch we're talking about?

TBH Benny the Ball, I've never noticed you disappearing when the Cevco play or at same sort of time No8. is queing up for away tickets for hours in the cold. Yer an uber fanny at best.

Are you off the wagon again Clay?

Archived