SCOTLAND v NETHERLANDS

PROVISIONAL TICKET SALE ARRANGEMENTS

Hampden Park, Glasgow

Saturday, 15 November, 2003

Kick-off 3.00 pm

Amsterdam ArenA

Wednesday, 19 November, 2003

Kick-off 8.30 pm (7.30 pm in the UK).

The Scottish FA has made provisional arrangements for the sale of tickets for the first leg of the Euro 2004 play-off between Scotland and the Netherlands, to be played at Hampden Park in Glasgow on Saturday, 15 November.

The Scottish FA has set prices at a realistic and attractive level, with the same prices as for the June qualifier against Germany. Seats start at 20 pounds for an adult, while family tickets are set at 15 pounds for adults and 5 pounds for accompanied children. This match is expected to be an early sell-out, and fans are encouraged to buy their tickets early to be sure of a seat.

Ticket prices:

20 pounds (East and West Stands).

25 pounds (North Stand).

25 and 30 pounds (South Stand).

Family section (East and West Stands) 15 pounds for adults and 5 pounds for under 16s.

Priority in purchasing tickets will be given to members of the Scotland Travel Club. The 14,000 members will have the opportunity to purchase up to two tickets each for the home match.

At least 10 per cent of the stadium capacity will be available to visiting supporters.

Once these requirements have been met, the remaining tickets will go on public sale on Saturday, 1 November. Purchases will be limited to two per person.

Fans will be able to buy tickets over the counter from regular sales outlets, which have sold tickets throughout the Euro 2004 campaign. These include:

Selected Safeway stores

Scottish Football Museum, Hampden Park

Tickets Scotland outlets in Edinburgh and Glasgow

However, for this match we will not take telephone or internet sales, because of concerns over segregation.

Tickets for the away match in Amsterdam will be available only to members of the Scotland Travel Club, who will be notified of the application process

• 2 weeks later...

It gets worse

I told a party of 50 (10 adults and 40 kids) from Gannochy football club in perth to the Lithuania game. We knew it would be dificult to get tickets for this match but the boys were prepared to que from 5.30 in the morning at the safeway in Perth as the tickets go on sale when the store opens at 7.30

I have now been told that they will not sell tickets to Children so the parents will have to que (They can buy 1 adult and 2 child tickets). Bang goes the plan to get 50 to hampden and we will have a half full bus.

Guest saintee

Nice to see that the tickets are being distributed fairly in glasgow you canbuy them at hampden tickets scot land and numerous safeway outlets whereas those in the borders or far north have to travel miles to get tickets

ooo, back of 9. Don't count on there being any tickets!The 48 safeway stores around the country are getting 8,830 tickets to share, that is around 184 tickets each! I wouldn't be surprised if by between half 8 and 9 there is absolutely none left!Thats why I am going to get down at my local safeway at around quarter past, half 7...no long lies! <_<

Guest Whitesands

It looks like that there have been 5600 applications for 5900 tickets for the Arena.

The SFA have already allocated all the abroad tickets through e-mail for those that have been to at least 1 in the last ten.

95% of those that have been to 1 in the last 10 will get tickets. With returns I would say that all that applied will get tickets.

As always there will be 2000-3000 who always travel ex-STC.

So......................we will see you all.........9000 in the Lowlands.

Could be a good wee woofle.............

I just got 2 tickets form ticket scotland in edinburgh. I was queueing from 6 this morning. When i got mine the queue was at least 1/4mile long.

I no people that went to the safeway in perth at 4.30 and were not able to get tickets!!

I was on my way to Hampden, but just joined the queue at Safeway in Gordon Street at the back of 7. Got the third-last and penultimate tickets, and they're pretty good seats :D

East stand, Section F, row HH B)

Got my tickets at Hampden nae bother, was there at 5.45am. Well run operation I felt, we were let into stadium about 7am for shelter and heat, and we were given ticket vouchers before purchasing, so no real panic for me! :D:D

Seems a few slept overnight (given the number of quilts), must have got their tickets a full 10 mins before me! ha ha! :lol:

Archived