MMA Thread

Shuggie_Murray7

Loved Ben10 since his fight with Smolka where he showed unbelievable heart so I stuck him in a bit of a lottery treble to try and win me a free PlayStation so I'm a bit sad about that. 

Left the main bet of the night until the last two fights intentionally so that the beer will make everything better when things inevitably don't go my way.

Good to see Rockhold get chinned again, although I have little to no interest in Whittaker vs Romero 2.
I had a Formiga sub, Pedro TKO double on [emoji20]

How come? It's just about the best fight out of any division that can be made. The first one was very good and super close aswell. They've got to give Romero the shot imo. Id have Jacare vs Weidman Number 1 contender fight after that.

On 15/02/2018 at 13:18, JamieStevenson said:

Cowboy & Tybura are the favourites for this weekend. I might have to back a Yancy & D Lewis TKO double.

I like that double. 

I fancy Yancy  (heh) by sub so I'm gonna take him and Lewis by Stoppage at 9.19/1 on bet365.

Put a small amount on Nelson by decision tonight against Mitrione in Bellator just for fun. See it being a bit of a boring sorta hugging fight if I'm honest.

Been quite off with my picks recently so feel free to bet against these choices and make some money lads.

McGregor has caused a heads gone from Frankie Edgar and his team.  McGregor saying he offered to fight Edgar when Holloway pulled out but the UFC said no and Edgar's team have gone mental, saying he's been avoiding Edgar for 3 years.  I sometimes wish McGregor would just get on with fighting and shut up but the rage he causes with a simple photo and a few sentences under it is absolutely masterful.

A lot of folk shitting on the card tomorrow but I think it's top to bottom great. I'm back on the OSP hype train, main event should be a cracker. Also I am a bit concerned for Tecia Torres, I really hope she doesn't end up like Claudia did. Can't turn down an opportunity to watch Mike Perry take someone's head off. The prelims looking very nice as well. I don't fancy Sam Alvey's chances at 205 though!

I'm undecided on my bet, I'll post it tonight or in the morning.